Blacktown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
where can I watch Blacktown today?

Ringrose Park
23E5A6A7-2A61-495E-AB3C-724502A22704.png

A fair few looking to crack a spot for Manly, keen to see how they go and even a few who have already played at NRL level....
Last season they finished outside finals, yet beat the top teams during the season, but had massive changes every week and it was absolute Jekyl and Hyde stuff, would have went real close if not won with a consistent lineup.
Only look stronger in 2020 and keen to see them in action.

Insurance companies won't insure expensive camera's and tv equipment in those parts.Therefore no coverage.

Rob old mate .. I know you are only having a laugh ... but in light of Dan's participation concerns ... that sort of comment wouldn't encourage to many Blacktown supporters to join Silvertails ...

PSS ... not saying I am any better though ...

Rob old mate .. I know you are only having a laugh ... but in light of Dan's participation concerns ... that sort of comment wouldn't encourage to many Blacktown supporters to join Silvertails ...

PSS ... not saying I am any better though ...
I take it back ,next time I go to a church dance out that way I will feel so safe I will also leave my keys in the ignition.

Reed Izzard son of Craig and nephew of Brad Izzard, is a talented lock who will also be at Blacktown in 2020 - played juniors I think at Fairfield and 21yo who had Massive talent and not sure what happened at Penrith.... talent is great, but need to combine Attitude to get the real results...

Eels beat Workers 54-12 I hear in tonights trial,have no idea who played for Workers,but Eels side was not overly star studded,1 NRL player and mainly back up CC players.Maybe Workers facebook page will proide info later on who played.....

Smokin' you being so close to the action with these teams, who trailed with Blacktown in the recent game. Any of the Manly lot such as Cust, Croker, Anderson, Ben T. Funa, Schuster, Albert Hoppa,, Miski, or a bus load of up and coming forwards.?

Those photos of the trial match lack familiar faces. Possibly someone looking a bit like Semisi Kioa having a kick sighted once. But looks more like a 3rd or 4th grade team.

Smokin' you being so close to the action with these teams, who trailed with Blacktown in the recent game. Any of the Manly lot such as Cust, Croker, Anderson, Ben T. Funa, Schuster, Albert Hoppa,, Miski, or a bus load of up and coming forwards.?
Sorry Bear,no info,it was a CC match which means Blacktown guys(whether Manly snuck in anyone I don't know)so doubt any Manly guys there.

Thanks Smokin'. Look like we'll have to wait for the first grade trial to see if any of the new kids on the block get a chance to show their wares.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8