Blacktown Workers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have a terrible squad with no depth. Blacktown are a joke as is our flegg team. I see no improvement coming next season some how we have blown our cap with the dud aquod we have. Maybe Mestrov can sort it out as Des and the recruitment team have nfi. Signing kelma tuilagi I hope it was only 100k as he has shown this season he is trash.
Flegg will be much better next year when the Ball stars graduate. But yeah a work in progress.

We have a terrible squad with no depth. Blacktown are a joke as is our flegg team. I see no improvement coming next season some how we have blown our cap with the dud aquod we have. Maybe Mestrov can sort it out as Des and the recruitment team have nfi. Signing kelma tuilagi I hope it was only 100k as he has shown this season he is trash.
It pains me to say you're probably on the money with your comments, lets just hope that Tuilagi doesn't turn out to be another Bullymore type signing...

It's time we took back our natural area and piss the roosters off out of our territory, we should own North Sydney through the Central Coast.
And whether North's agree or not, they should be renamed the Northern Eagles and be our 2nd grade team.
Put old wounds aside and just do it.

As for blacktown they can still be associated with us for pathways.

Probably not feasible but I can dream and rant as much as I like because I can't do sh1t about it anyway.

Yeah but Blacktown were hopeless and got flogged by the team coming last and had no defence.

That game was a coach killer. Do you scream at the players or do you just shake your head.

Whenever I watch Blacktown play Kurt DeLuxe is the only one who shows he cares. I'd be more than happy for him to be a permanent bench player for First Grade, knowing that he'll never let you down. We could carry a worker bee in the 17 and use him when our 'big names' have tired or when they start making their usual errors.
I admire him for getting the most of what is a limited amount of natural ability.

I'll preface this with saying I only watched the second half, but we were all over them in the period I watched.

Secondly, Segeyaro was great.

We scored at will, so no idea what happened in that first half?

That little fullback has some zip
Bullemor was strong
Humphreys is going to be great imo
Disappointed we didn't get to see Ray Varga
KDL was ripping in

Again, only saw the second half, so don't rip in too much.

Yeah but Blacktown were hopeless and got flogged by the team coming last and had no defence.

That game was a coach killer. Do you scream at the players or do you just shake your head.

If it is a one off, or unusual .. you just shake your head ..

If it is a normal repeat performance you hunt down the coaching staff with extreme prejudice ..

I'll preface this with saying I only watched the second half, but we were all over them in the period I watched.

Bullemor was strong
KDL was ripping in

Mate .. that post is like farting in church

Whenever I watch Blacktown play Kurt DeLuxe is the only one who shows he cares. I'd be more than happy for him to be a permanent bench player for First Grade, knowing that he'll never let you down. We could carry a worker bee in the 17 and use him when our 'big names' have tired or when they start making their usual errors.
I admire him for getting the most of what is a limited amount of natural ability.
I understand your view but is he the type of player that’s going to take the team to the next level or at least improve the team?Bare minimum for a player being payed to play is to put in an effort but that’s all he offers

Bullemor was strong
KDL was ripping in

I’d wager you only watched the last 8 minutes because prior to that,what you’ve stated,was the exact opposite to what happened the previous 72 minutes,other than your Humphreys comment.And if diving from 2 metres out to score two tries is your idea of great,you have a low bar for expectations

Haha fair enough. But I'll also add Tuitavake seems first grade material. I live his up-tempo play.

What was the score at half time ?

30 nil .. seggy was useless .. bully deplorable .. and the rest just abysmal..

I’d wager you only watched the last 8 minutes because prior to that,what you’ve stated,was the exact opposite to what happened the previous 72 minutes,other than your Humphreys comment.And if diving from 2 metres out to score two tries is your idea of great,you have a low bar for expectations
His support play for his last try was pretty cool. But fair enough. Like I said, I missed most of it.

His support play for his last try was pretty cool. But fair enough. Like I said, I missed most of it.
Segeyaro in the last 8 minutes was like what DCE gets regularly criticised for when he turns up late in the game with a try or a great play once the match is done and dusted and the opposition have shut up shop

I understand your view but is he the type of player that’s going to take the team to the next level or at least improve the team?Bare minimum for a player being payed to play is to put in an effort but that’s all he offers
He will improve the defence, the intensity and make no mistakes. He is a lesser version of Jurbo, but better disciplined. No, he won't help with the attack.
However:
Do Kapow or Keppie add much to the team? Both are shadows of the players they were two seasons ago, and both make many mistakes.
I feel we have enough attacking players, but our defence around the ruck can be brittle.

He will improve the defence, the intensity and make no mistakes. He is a lesser version of Jurbo, but better disciplined. No, he won't help with the attack.
However:
Do Kapow or Keppie add much to the team? Both are shadows of the players they were two seasons ago, and both make many mistakes.
I feel we have enough attacking players, but our defence around the ruck can be brittle.
I agree with Taupau,but I have a soft spot for Keppie,although he is trying my patience of late.But most props,Haas aside,don’t hit their best til 25+ so the likes of Keppie have time on their hands.If they are shadows of the players they once were,which I agree with,what is the coaching staff doing?

I think he offers much more than that! Tiff is gassed after 15 minutes. KDL has a robust defence, clean ball handling and a good tank. Could handle good minutes allowing an impact player to strike off the bench. Reward the effort as and incentivise all the 2nd graders!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2