Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So a good win but again, the Chooks weren't great.

Weekes, S Fainu (looks like hes picked up an injury last tackle of gbe game - doesnt look great) and Veaga were the standouts. Kepps was stronf but if he got sent to BT to get the mistakes out of his game, that didnt go so well. Condon and Lawton didn't do a lot. Gordie and Humphries sharing dummy half and both were just solid. Gordie does have a good pass out of dummy half tho.

Time for the big boys to fire up now.!!

So a good win but again, the Chooks weren't great.

Weekes, S Fainu (looks like hes picked up an injury last tackle of gbe game - doesnt look great) and Veaga were the standouts. Kepps was stronf but if he got sent to BT to get the mistakes out of his game, that didnt go so well. Condon and Lawton didn't do a lot. Gordie and Humphries sharing dummy half and both were just solid. Gordie does have a good pass out of dummy half tho.

Time for the big boys to fire up now.!!
I believe the Roostere only had 1 player from their top30 squad in their team,hopefully it’s the same result in First Grade

Well, well, well. Are we in a parallel universe or does the club have a team with a chance to play finals football?

I believe the Roostere only had 1 player from their top30 squad in their team,hopefully it’s the same result in First Grade
Maybe, but they do have two reserve grade teams.
I don't know how they work out who plays in what team.

I’m sure someone will know, but 1st grade has a bye right?
Blacktown are seventh on the ladder, coming up against the third placed Bears.
So what does Greg Boulous do? Cuts out all the fringe players….why?
Are they all going to Bali together?
FIIK.

IMG_0902.png

Last edited:
Is the whole Top 30 having a break ??
Looks that way. I was hoping one of the silvertail "insiders" might’ve been able to shed some light on it.
The Rainbow saga Season 2 featuring 30 Manly NRL players departing for Bali….what could go wrong? :party: :sweating: :eek:

Thank you @The Wheel

The main topic in this Sea eagles v Bears story and all that matters is this ....

With eight rounds remaining, the seventh-placed Sea Eagles are on 20 points, four behind the third-placed Bears and just one point behind the fifth-placed Canberra. The top five teams make the finals.

This quote by American Basketball Champion Pro P J Tucker epitomises the reality of competitive sports
AT THE END OF THE DAY
ALL THAT MATTERS IS WINNING A CHAMPIONSHIP
ANYTHNG ELSE IS A FAILURE

Lets hope our Blacktown Eagles keep building up towards Grand final champagne Winning Celebrations and live up to the Legendary Champion Sea eagles Brand

Picture compliments Manly Media
1688702572408.png

If Winning isn't everything
Why do they bother to keep the score ?
Why do coaches that fail to win a premiership get moved on ?

Our Manly club was made Legendary by Winners
We must Proudly Maintain our Winning Legacy
and honour our Legendary club as the Greatest club of all
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8