Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I put that lose squarely in the hands of the shoe. That try Raiders got from the short kick by the Eagles. It was the shoe being lasy in defence and not coming up straight in the line.

Add a turn over from a shoe hospital pass.

Wow Chevy Stewart from the Raiders is a goer.

It's a shame. Blacktown were better than that.

Unfortunately this current shoe today had more rocks than diamonds. Was way more a hinderence than a help even for ressies level. Interesting.

I put that lose squarely in the hands of the shoe. That try Raiders got from the short kick by the Eagles. It was the shoe being lasy in defence and not coming up straight in the line.

Unfortunately this current shoe today had more rocks than diamonds. Was way more a hinderence than a help even for ressies level. Interesting.
Agree 100%

should never play first grade ever again

I caught the last 20 only and couldn't count on 2 hands the number of times schu chose not to make a tackle against reserve graders. He's done... What is it 3.2mil over the next 4 years? That's a lot of the black town cap
yep!

Zingers boxes have been the go

get rid of him asap

utter garbage

F

First grade have looked much better without him too. If he doesn't sort himself out in the offseason we need to cut him loose.

Easier said than done, who's going to pick up the tab. I'm afraid we gota take our medicine on Shoe.
We'd probably need to pay some freight but a club like the Tigers (I would say Dragons but Flanagan would know better) would take him.

In the right system (e.g. Storm) he might even play to his potential.

We'd probably need to pay some freight but a club like the Tigers (I would say Dragons but Flanagan would know better) would take him.

In the right system (e.g. Storm) he might even play to his potential.
Benji has already made it clear he does not want Schu. I honestly don't know if there is any team who'd take the Schu, even with us paying some of the freight.

The Storm system and Bellamy would very quickly work out whether he reaches his potential or fades into obscurity.

That 's a really disappointing result considering how well Blacktown finished the season and apparently being very competitive against a few of the top ranked side in the process .
Down 12 - 0 early on probably did not help but then to put on 22 unanswered points with only 10 min to go and then succumb late in the match , looks like there were some problems there on the concentration or consistency front .
A few players look to be on the move or the players eligible for this season so hard to say just how they may go in 24 .
Wonder if Sam Fainu was playing but apparently Latu was ?.
Missed opportunity again for the side irrespective , impressive way to finish the season and into a very getable title position but a few things not going to plan yesterday sadly

That 's a really disappointing result considering how well Blacktown finished the season and apparently being very competitive against a few of the top ranked side in the process .
Down 12 - 0 early on probably did not help but then to put on 22 unanswered points with only 10 min to go and then succumb late in the match , looks like there were some problems there on the concentration or consistency front .
A few players look to be on the move or the players eligible for this season so hard to say just how they may go in 24 .
Missed opportunity again for the side irrespective , impressive way to finish the season and into a very getable title position but a few things not going to plan yesterday sadly
Samuela Fainu played but didn't really stand out. Noticed his brother more than Samuela but neither played their best.

Apart from about 15 min in the 2nd half, Schuster, Weekes, Tuilagi , Johns and the Fainus went missing. Some horrendous fundamental errors like not finding touch on penalties, simple drop balls and lazy defensive reads cost them the game and it was mostly those players responsible.

Yep, a very disappointing way to go out after playing so well in the last half of the season. The killer for me, as @mickqld said, was not finding touch from penalties not once but 3 times! Particularly in the finals when possession is vital, that's inexcusable. Also, along with a few others, Schuster with his experience and ability should've been a whole lot better. They were on top for much of the game and should've sealed it in the last 10 minutes, but sadly finished so close and yet so far...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8