Blacktown Workers ... 2023 ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow such a dumb team. Condon is a log, latu error prone trying too hard (yeah he’s young), matterson offload happy. Headless chooks.

Iosefa impressed me today, first time I have noticed him. Fulton showed some good wrestling defence. Condon and Matterson had their fare share of errors costing the team.
Expected to see a lot out of GCKT, Weekes, Fainu and Condon.

way too many errors from BWSE
Matterson not bad but a few errros ,Fainu will be better for the run ,Humphreys pretty good .
Roache not bad ,GT ok, but in general way too much arm grabbing and errors from impatient play
Anyways now for the main course ,come n Manly !!!

Wow such a dumb team. Condon is a log, latu error prone trying too hard (yeah he’s young), matterson offload happy. Headless chooks.
When are the powers to be going to wake up and realise this is a failed experiment, its not working. We need our own reserve grade back. Come on Tony ,you know you dont like it, so put the ball in motion

Geez reserve grade is ordinary to watch, sooo many missed tackles and dropped balls. There was nobody out there today that id be rushing into first grade.

Croker better than both hookers out there. I really like Myers speed, pity he doesnt get the chance to use it..

Humphreys looks like a solid organizer, but poor kicking game, Latu is just a kid and nowhere near ready, Matterson could be ok, but a massive jumper grabber in defense.

Tough loss for Blacktown. Besides a few errors I thought Matterson looks good, he's been playing decent for most the season when I've watched Blacktown. Myers deserves a shoutout, he's been fantastic imo, very good defender, and just fast and dangerous. Humphryes as well, really good, needs to work on his kicking game, I can see him as a future first grade halfback in 2 years, if he keeps improving. Latu had a rough game but he's very young, didn't even expect him to play reggies this year, he will only improve with the year or two he will have playing with men, good for his development before coming into First Grade in maybe 2025.

Tough loss for Blacktown. Besides a few errors I thought Matterson looks good, he's been playing decent for most the season when I've watched Blacktown. Myers deserves a shoutout, he's been fantastic imo, very good defender, and just fast and dangerous. Humphryes as well, really good, needs to work on his kicking game, I can see him as a future first grade halfback in 2 years, if he keeps improving. Latu had a rough game but he's very young, didn't even expect him to play reggies this year, he will only improve with the year or two he will have playing with men, good for his development before coming into First Grade in maybe 2025.
Should Latu be in our top 30 in 2023?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6