Blacktown trial this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles team

1 Kyle Eather

2 Amanaki Manu

3 Jerry Key

4 Pat Mataele

5 Obed Karwhin

6 Omar Slaimankhel

7 Manaia Rudolph

8 Charlie Faingaa

9 Kurt Aldridge

10 Tom Amone

11 Brendan Attwood (c)

12 Jacob Samoa

13 Jamil Hopoate

14 Dean Parata

15 Kelepi Manu

16 Tulsa Saumamoa

17 Sarafu Fatiaki

18 Evrett Vaurasi

19 Viliame Kaveinga

20 Henry Raiwalui

21 Matt Place

22 Will Solway

Coach: Pat Weisner

Cutters team

1. Israel Seaufale (NYC)
2. Rob Buaserau
3. Keelyn Tuuta-Edwards
4. Vinnie Tikeri (NYC)
5. Izaac Thompson
6. Joey Lovodua (NYC)
7. Tristan Sailor (NYC)
8. Rhys Kennedy
9. Nathan Ford
10. TJ Uele
11. Jack Noble
12. Jesse Dee
13. Blake Phillips
14. Addison Demeterou
15. Stuart Mason (NYC)
16. Max Bailey (NYC)
17. Cooper Purcell (NYC)

Coach: Matt Head

So Omar is still on the books .... definitely some handy players - potential Firsts bench players & maybe more ... just in the names I know i.e. Kyle Eather, Omar Slaimankhel, Charlie Faingaa & Jamil Hopoate to name a few.
Will be interesting to follow them .... play like a contract depends on it ... it probably does ... play like Manly

I do wonder about the forwards though...in past seasons we have had experienced first graders playing at prop - Burgess, Starlo sometimes, Vave before he proved to have more cojones than the rest of our pack put together... Liam Knight was coming through...

Interesting to see Slaimankhel at five eighth. Also keen to see what Jerry Key can offer, as he is highly rated.

I use to watch a lot of NSW cup- always thought Kurt Aldridge had a lot going for him so good to see him back

Omar still on our books, but playing at 5/8th?

Interesting to see young Attwood as captain,supposedly the fittest player in the club and an 80 min player who can play dummy half too.A bit of a Buhrer type player,but a little bigger.

After all the rubbish (some fair)over the past few years regarding decisions from the Top office, including signings, players released and a landslide of negative crap - I believe this move with Blacktown has really slid "Under The Radar" as 1 of the Seaeagles best ever moves in my time as a supporter....
This is such a Super deal, I think we are in for MASSIVE dividends in coming years and those involved deserve Red Carpet treatment.
Not only a Fantastic Junior base, we will now nurture and hopefully hold onto the best where we can....but also the fact quality players from elsewhere, can see the benefit of using Blacktown as a path to the NRL....sure some won't get a look in, but the players good enough will bust guts to make noise to get that Opportunity!!
Really feel this is HUGE for the club and fans and personally hope these Blacktown players in 2017, can proudly feel that winning Manly culture in their debut season....

After all the rubbish (some fair)over the past few years regarding decisions from the Top office, including signings, players released and a landslide of negative crap - I believe this move with Blacktown has really slid "Under The Radar" as 1 of the Seaeagles best ever moves in my time as a supporter....
This is such a Super deal, I think we are in for MASSIVE dividends in coming years and those involved deserve Red Carpet treatment.
Not only a Fantastic Junior base, we will now nurture and hopefully hold onto the best where we can....but also the fact quality players from elsewhere, can see the benefit of using Blacktown as a path to the NRL....sure some won't get a look in, but the players good enough will bust guts to make noise to get that Opportunity!!
Really feel this is HUGE for the club and fans and personally hope these Blacktown players in 2017, can proudly feel that winning Manly culture in their debut season....
It also means we can keep a small group of over 20s players like jamil and Omar on hand without having to run a full Nsw cup team.

Interesting player is Obed Karwhin,I didn't think Blacktown had signed him.He was reported to be signed by papa Wayne to Redcliffe but he has been training with Blacktown and didn't want to leave family.He is a refugee from the Ivory Coast and is a seriously tall winger,scored loads of tries for tigers in U20s and made a team of the week for IC last year.Some think he is a bit slow for wing but has trimmed back from 110kgs to 100kgs,who knows could be a steal....

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10