Blacktown Sea Eagles (Barely)Live on Foxtel - Saturday 12:30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This team is flat out unwatchable. Is that gun center suli still playing? Haven't sighted him. Wright is an actual liability who saunters around like he is the next Shaun Johnson between mistakes. For some reason we have the worlds first sumo hooker. Their Sipley is ****ting all over ours. Winterstein should be dropped to whatever level is below this. The rest are all plodders at best. Only Lussick seems to be having a go and seems to have some ability. They also seem to be uncoached.

This is what happens when you make a prop forward Captain.

PSS @KOMORI

Only players even close to first grade are Anderson and maybe Sipley as a bench. The rest very avg. Lussick and Wright terrible. The few chances Suli has got he does show promise. Doesn't get enough ball. Forwards cannot pass or off load or even step

I feel like I am watching the under 20's, except they are better.

Manly are in for a long season if we get another two injuries.

And we let Darcy go?

Manly need to take up the Warrior's Lamaze Technique :wait:

giphy.gif

Hi Nordburg

What I expect or would like from them is the same expectation the club has of me when they send me out membership reminders/ renewals, commitment.

The club expects me to commit to them, then as a fan I'd expect a player, irrespective of the grade to demonstrate the same commitment and put in a little elbow grease.

Whilst we are constrained with the squad we have due to our recruitment and an apparent "retention" strategy of letting players, we only have those players that you've mentioned to call upon and others.

I'm sick to death of players just turning up to play; have a go, a little bit of demonstrative effort binds our commitment to them as players and they to us, the supporters.

Unfortunately as a supporter for over 30 years there's appears to be a seamless progression by those that now run our club towards an acceptable of good is enough.

I'm sorry that's not acceptable.

Manly were hated for many, many things over the years and for those who were simple enough to reinforce their hatred with the argument of "Ohh your Club just wanted to but premierships", after the next breath they would begrudgingly comment and day it's because we, as a Team, as a Club persisted with players, coaches, administrators who demonstrated commitment, pride, tenacity and effort in representing us, the fans and the Club.

I'm sad to say that I'm not seeing a Club (I'm not commenting on individual players as some do shine brighter than others) that I know as Manly, I'm seeing a Club who is doing just enough to field a Team of players, who at stages today look like they all met at the Airport and decided to have a jog around Mt Smart Stadium.

My apologies, rant over.

Not one player in the Blacktown side is a first grader on today’s effort
Including Winterstein. I thought he'd have a massive point to prove. Thompson's ordinary season should mean that at LEAST his spots up for grabs.

Just me, or does that fullback of ours get scared to death of any form of impact?

How do we have so many big, strong looking Polynesians, yet they are all so completely soft as pillows?

M.Finau is SHOCKING! lack lustre and so slow out of dummy half, looks like he is playing his own game! Honestly the only person out there who looks up to a first grade spot is Lussick.

Only players even close to first grade are Anderson and maybe Sipley as a bench. The rest very avg. Lussick and Wright terrible. The few chances Suli has got he does show promise. Doesn't get enough ball. Forwards cannot pass or off load or even step
I cant see the game as I am working this weekend .
Very disappointing to hear that Tom Wright who I have big expectations for is playing poorly .

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8