Blacktown players can now go straight into the NRL !!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3 feeder clubs !!

Okay Manly .. time for a new feeder club in Fiji, another one in NZ .. and while we are at it .. let's have one in PNG and England as well ...
This actually sickens me, It will only benefit the outside NSW clubs because the stupid NSWRL forced us to abandon the set up we had with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles because they forced NSW clubs to have NSW feeder clubs. Now Melbourne has taken that from us and they are now the Sunshine Coast Falcons while we are stuck with Blacktown. This will be the biggest load of shiite, clubs like Melbourne, Brisbane, Cowboys now have 10 QLD feeder clubs and basically an endless stream of next gen players waiting in the wings should they hit an injury crisis.

This actually sickens me, It will only benefit the outside NSW clubs because the stupid NSWRL forced us to abandon the set up we had with the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles because they forced NSW clubs to have NSW feeder clubs. Now Melbourne has taken that from us and they are now the Sunshine Coast Falcons while we are stuck with Blacktown. This will be the biggest load of shiite, clubs like Melbourne, Brisbane, Cowboys now have 10 QLD feeder clubs and basically an endless stream of next gen players waiting in the wings should they hit an injury crisis.
I don't think it'll work that way mate

You can still only have 17 players per game.
I doubt that the fourth best hooker in the Storm system won't sign a potential NRL contract if one was offered.
Also I wonder if it might help some players - in a feeder club but can see an injury ravaged NRL club desperate for a (let's stay with the) hooker. Why wouldn't they just change feeder clubs and get a shot that way?

I grew up watching players go up and down the grades in the 1970s and loved it.
This on face value is wonderful but let's be cautious. We should still stay within the 30 man squad. So for a player to come into the squad someone should be dropped.

You can still only have 17 players per game.
I doubt that the fourth best hooker in the Storm system won't sign a potential NRL contract if one was offered.
Also I wonder if it might help some players - in a feeder club but can see an injury ravaged NRL club desperate for a (let's stay with the) hooker. Why wouldn't they just change feeder clubs and get a shot that way?
They are doing that now, Cam Smith, Brandon Smith & Harry Grant. 3 exceptional first grade quality hookers at the one club all at the same time.

It looks like they will only be allowed to draw from the 1 reserve grade team that is nominated as their reserve grade, so hopefully it won't be as bad as I thought. I fully support the idea of a dedicated 21's, reserves and first grade playing on the same day though, that is a great idea.

Sorry Woodsie - canned the other thread mate....:whew:....NRL has stated now from Round 11 in 2021 ALL NSW Cup players can play in the NRL.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8