BK's Po-po night job?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BK's Po-po night job?

I was driving behind a police car last week, and what was the number plate? 'BK 1' ! Is he doing something we're not aware of? :cop:

BK's Po-po night job?

The police car that I followed last week had the number plate doughnut and the car said sponsored by krispy creme.

Maybe George Rose working his second job?

BK's Po-po night job?

The police car that I followed last week had the number plate doughnut and the car said sponsored by krispy creme.

You sure it wasn't Monnas car in relation to his concentric circles?

BK's Po-po night job?

[quote author=tookey]

You sure it wasn't Monnas car in relation to his concentric circles?
[/quote]

You know that we are going to get into trouble for mentioning Monnas in every post. But come to think of it the car was turning a lot in rather tight circles.

Maybe they dropped a doughnut on the road and were trying to pick it up without getting out of the car.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2