• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sure they will ask.... but don't like the chances of him saying yes.

I just hope they ask him in the next week or two so if he does say no.. we can go looking for a possible replacement.

Personally, if he was to retire i would still be happy if he was to become the forwards coach.

But of course i'd love to see him go round again

I just hope they ask him in the next week or two so if he does say no.. we can go looking for a possible replacement.

Personally, if he was to retire i would still be happy if he was to become the forwards coach.

LOL Nutz are you trying to get your post count up!!!

I think they have been looking for a replacement, but with Creagh and Prichard resigning, Simpson probably still under contract - isn't he? I don't know that there is that much out there now.

BK did change his mind on rep football but that was for one game, don't think he will change his mind and play another whole season though, but you never know.

Seen as we have both Burns and Lyon, I like the idea of bulking up Matai and maybe giving him a crack in the forwards?

I think they have been looking for a replacement, but with Creagh and Prichard resigning, Simpson probably still under contract - isn't he? I don't know that there is that much out there now.

Simpson has a get-out clause after X amount of origins, which he passed with Origin 3 this year I believe. So he's still a chance. I'd prefer BK for another year or even Matai in the #13 maybe.

We can't have that much money to spend anyway.

Agree BK would make a fantastic forwards coach i hope Manly keeps him at the club still as he will have a lot to still offer the club after his footy has finished.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4