• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Where would Manly be at the moment if this champion didnt come to Manly, he has so much passion for the game and our club , like he has played here all his life, donating that MOM to charity was great as well
last nite he made
26 runs for 214 metres
29 tackles with 1 miss
5 offloads and 0 errors

and looks like he can go for years (hint, hint) so Manly forget about trying to sign whoever you are chasing and give BK 750k - Mill to reconsider not retireing as he is worth 2 or 3 blokes when he is on the paddock

keep him going for another year!! give him what he wants and give him an exemption from training - the guy is doing wonders for the club!!

Was interesting to hear Gould say BK believes he can personally effect the outcome of games. I suppose if you do the work of half the forward pack then it goes a fair way towards giving your side victory.

We would have deadset lost by 50 if he hadn't played. Absolutely remarkable performance. How good was it seeing him celebrating the try, and then singing the song! That was my favourite part of it all - just seeing how much the club means to him at the moment. Robbo was getting into the singing as well - too bad Ox didn't know the words!

He said he hates training so does Des have the wit to tell him he won't have to if he runs around again next year?

Its one thing to possess the individual skill to be a potential gamebreaker, like a Benji or Bowen or Gasnier, but i reckon BK has been more valuable to Manly in this period than virtually any recruit for any club in the NRL in the past few years.

The sheer motivation and inspired leadership (by example) has been invaluable. Its been the adhesive this club desperately needed. I can think of no better acquisition for any club in living memory.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6