BK wont be skipper!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
BEN Kennedy has ruled himself out as a contender for the Manly captaincy should current skipper Michael Monaghan lose the top job next season.

But before leaving with the Kangaroos yesterday for the Tri-Nations tour to England, Kennedy said: "The captaincy's not something I've ever chased or really thought about.

"I'm not overly keen on the idea ... I can do without the extra pressure.

"It's not really my go."

John Howard did want to be Prime Minister either!!!

Tho this might explain why we were saddle with Captain Calamity this year - BK turned down the job!!

lol funny. for the question to be asked methinks some journos have been using this place as a source

I love this sight as much as the next guy (well next guy not on MSE) but i am not sure if the journo's can source this one to here - when you consider the amount of speculation over mona's of course they are going to ask about the captaincy

I love this sight as much as the next guy (well next guy not on MSE) but i am not sure if the journo's can source this one to here - when you consider the amount of speculation over mona's of course they are going to ask about the captaincy

You're right you wouldn't have to be to clever to work out Monas job is under pressure. But the folk "elsewhere" would like to think all is well :)

One thinks some people put there hands over the ears saying "Not listening"! :stupid:

[quote author=lsz]

You're right you wouldn't have to be to clever to work out Monas job is under pressure. But the folk "elsewhere" would like to think all is well :)

One thinks some people put there hands over the ears saying "Not listening"! :stupid:
[/quote]

Fair call - i do love to read MSE when people say that managment is 100% behind mona's....

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2