• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
so much talk has been on the flyin forearm, just wanted to give another wrap to the players, especially Ben Kennedy, quite simply he did the work of 2 blokes in that second half, pretty inspirational.

Thought Dunley was outstanding, he had to run heaps from Dummy half to keep the momentum while a man down, rewarded with an awesome individual try. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bk was what made our defense yesterday. he was everywhere. the men in tights are clearly missing him at newcastle

and dont we feel sorry for them, NOT!!!! they have wooden spoon al over them, especially if Joey is gonski :boho:

BK was the difference yesterday. A poster on another forum said he heard a fair bit of the halftime talk and said BK was into them and inspirational.....and he certainly came out and led by example.

Thought Sam Harris had his best game for a while, 20 tackles in 20mins game time....with his new head he did his best Paul Rahihi impression :p

Top effort across the park.

Mitch Creary in for Hoppa until Hicks / Alberts are fit.

Its going to hurt me to say this....

Watmough also had an outstanding game and no one has recognised that yet

23 tackles - 2 tries.

After seeing Nutleys, yeah he could be....dunno what his record is like though

I think he will be alright, there wasnt much in it to be honest. And Peachy deserved it.

That punch Dunley landed on Peachey was Gold

i thought it was ok, didnt seem to be between the legs.

of course i was 40m away

loved the punch - the full upper cut

Its going to hurt me to say this....

Watmough also had an outstanding game and no one has recognised that yet

23 tackles - 2 tries.

Why did that hurt you to say? You don't want him to prove the doubters wrong?

Volley it hurt because I have not rated him. I have seen poor performances, but yesterday he well and truly put egg on my face

I never used to rate Dunley, but I'm happy to say that he was great on Sunday and if keeps up performances like !pray: that then I will rate him very highly.

In the Telegraph I suppose. He got three points in the first game and two in the second and noone else got that many so I guess he is leading! Slater is up there too!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2