• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Storm overcome Dog bite to win grand final

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-match-report/storm-overcome-dog-bite-to-win-grand-final-20120930-26tjk.html#ixzz27we9hZ7u

A4B881_CYAAnR3R.jpg

A4CBabDCYAAkrhw.jpg

voicefromthehill said:
dceagle said:
Watch the 9 spin doctors go to work on this one

They just did, the proof was the blood and bite mark on his ear - which Billy pointed out. He should get at least 8 weeks

Usually when there has been biting is has been done where the hand of the player has been in the face of the biter and they have this as the excuse.

This is a case of biting his "EAR" . That has to be or at least 10 times worse.

Tyson lost his boxers licence for 3 years. I think Graham should get at least 6 weeks. Really rubs salt into the wound.

I thought biting with solid evidence was at least an 8 week suspension?

Who was the last player charged and suspended and what did they go for?

But Mark, what has that done to the image of the game? What about the little kiddies?
How many suspensions did we have from the off field brawl last year. Five or six?
Let's see how many from 'Sydney's' team gets for that disgusting effort that put back the game 20 years....

Jokin' of course!

What a dog act. The NRL will probably want to sweep it under the carpet given the season is over and its such an ugly incident.

Its good that the pommy grub has now played in approx 6 deciders and hasn't won one of them.

I seem to remember that the man with the world's longest face Steve Mortimer,* didn't mind a bit of biting in his day.

* He won the title off Fred Gwynne, aka Herman Munster.

joeboy said:
I thought biting with solid evidence was at least an 8 week suspension?

Who was the last player charged and suspended and what did they go for?

William Zillman I think, he only got 4 or 5 weeks from memory, however I don't think it was a blatant case like this. I can't see how Graham will get anything less than 10-12 for that effort

What about the children! I just saw a 3year old going the Graham on his pet poodle. Tried to tell him not to do it, he said "but I see dogs biting all the time, and no one says anything."
Hard to argue

What do you expect from a grub player that plays for a grubby team, well actually he can be forgiven (not).

He actually mistook Billy's ear for a pillow, after all he is a pom.

english_bulldog_puppy_biting_pillow_postcard-p239022903573487032envli_400.jpg

23951462.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4