Birds of feather........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Good to see 2 loser come to together to both fail again.

Interesting Manly doesn't have any arrangements such as this in Brisbane and what worth is actually gained. Our last venture into brisbane in 2004 failed miserably by all reports.

Are we missing out on sometning by not have a feeder club?

Souths look North for players
July 28, 2006

SOUTH Sydney has announced North Sydney will be the Rabbitohs' feeder club for the 2007 NRL season.

The Rabbitohs also announced a partnership with Queensland Cup club Brisbane Easts from next year.

Souths chief executive Shane Richardson said the deals would broaden the club's player base in both Sydney and in Queensland.
"We are delighted to have both of these clubs aligned with us as it provides us many options for our young players as they will be dual registered with the NSWRL and the QRL," Richardson said.

AAP

Norths+Souths= losing combo!
I don't really like Mag Dog much after what he did to Tooves back in the 97 G/F but he made alot of sense on the Footy Show last night and made Souths(and Russell Crowe) look pretty stupid....
Souths should have the Tasmanian Tiger as a mascot- they're hanging in there but it's only a matter of time before they are no more!!!!

How funny is the idea of Russel Crowe telling a pro footballer the lines he should be running!

what a classic. I hate mad dog but he had some talent, crowe has no talent...in any thing....music...crap.....acting....passable..but crap

football well yeah he supporters souths, that says it all

[quote author=The Wheel]
Good to see 2 loser come to together to both fail again.

Interesting Manly doesn't have any arrangements such as this in Brisbane and what worth is actually gained. Our last venture into brisbane in 2004 failed miserably by all reports.

Are we missing out on sometning by not have a feeder club?

You only have to look at out premier league team to realise that we need a feeder club. Curtis, deadwood, cherry, Tillott, etc. Would you put them in first grade against the broncos or Parramatta? I don't think so.

The feeder club arrangement works well with Melbourne who obviously devote the necessary time and money into making it sucessful.

By the way wheel I just drove past NSO and thought that i saw you lining up to buy your ticket to watch Many vs Norths in under 17's. Or was it for the tour of the trophy room?

Just as well you got there early as it will be a big crowed.

[quote author=PJ]
Souths should have the Tasmanian Tiger as a mascot- they're hanging in there but it's only a matter of time before they are no more!!!!

That would be Devil PJ :cop:

[/quote]

I could be very wrong here becasue I know zero about this stuff but I was under the impression that the tasi devil was extinct and there were still a few tasi tigers poking around?

Yeah Dan, but you haven't slept with Nicole Kidman, have you?

I'm probably going to get shot down now but seriously- what's so good about Nicole Kidman- she aint that hot. Her finest moment was probably back in her BMX Bandits days...

Swap the two around PJ and your right. Devils will be gone soon too as there is a face fungus disease killing them all and a cure is yet to be found.

[quote author=Matabele]
Yeah Dan, but you haven't slept with Nicole Kidman, have you?

I'm probably going to get shot down now but seriously- what's so good about Nicole Kidman- she aint that hot. Her finest moment was probably back in her BMX Bandits days...
[/quote]
Naaa, not that hot ,
but i rate her very highly as an actress and a person. What would you do if it was your wedding and there were reporters at your home all the time. I certainly wouldnt give them a carton of VB.

RE: Norths and Souths - Umm yeah Cool

RE: Nicole Kidman - Yeah i don't rate her at all... i can think of a million chicks hotter than her.. as a person she seems ok though 8)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4