Bird to equal records at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Greg Bird could equal John Hopoate's record as the most suspended player. He is just 14 weeks short and could get his chance at Manly. Birdy has 31 weeks and sits third on the ladder. His off field indiscretions include many intoxicated run ins, two charges off violence on women ( both overturned, one after a conviction and a 16 month custodial sentence was handed Down) a charge of cocaine use and of urinating on a police car.

Bird is said to be fcuking stoked to be getting the opportunity to break Hopoate's record at Manly and believes he will take Buhrer's leadership role in 2017.

Interesting thought?

Did manly sack hoppa once he got 17 weeks for that elbow on keith, or did they wait till his contract ended at the end of the season.

Cause if he was sacked straight away, he hasnt served penalty cause he wasnt a registerd player?

Meaning Bird has served more weeks than hoppa?

Greg Bird to Canberra? It's the hottest rumour in town.

Bird's future at Gold Coast Titans is clouded after two recent off-field indiscretions.

To say Titans officials are tired of Bird's antics and behaviour is an understatement.

Bird and Raiders coach Ricky Stuart have a strong bond.

The pair have similar personalities and grew close when Stuart coached Bird in the NSW State of Origin side.

Newcastle is also a chance of signing Bird and we hear Manly's interest is genuine.

The Knights believe Bird would work well alongside new buy, Manly's Jamie Buhrer.

I don't think Bird will be at Robina next season.
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ast-titans/1nokocyyfdyl31tl24dj59v80n/slide/2

Interesting thought?

Did manly sack hoppa once he got 17 weeks for that elbow on keith, or did they wait till his contract ended at the end of the season.

Cause if he was sacked straight away, he hasnt served penalty cause he wasnt a registerd player?

Meaning Bird has served more weeks than hoppa?
Clever but no cigar, once the suspension is imposed it is in force regardless of whether his club retains him! (just guessing here, feel free to take me to the High Court)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6