Billy Walters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He covers half as well and gets bench spot often. They won’t let him go particularly with Grant Storm bound next year.
Only we are silly enough to have a top 30 with one hooker.
Plus why help a side they are fighting for seventh or eight spot with
Good player though

Last edited:
He covers half as well and gets bench spot often. They won’t let him go particularly with Grant Storm bound next year.
Only we are silly enough to have a top 30 with one hooker.
Plus why help a side they are fighting for seventh or eight spot with
Good player though
he isnt needed to cover half there as they have benji reynolds and brooks all fighting and one will end up unhappy.
Loan for the season means he would be back at tigers next season to cover the grant hole.

I posted in some other thread the Joey reckons Canberra needs him to replace Hodgson.... so I believe he'd slot in well here.

Not sure I can see either happening as per @susan 's comments above.

he isnt needed to cover half there as they have benji reynolds and brooks all fighting and one will end up unhappy.
Loan for the season means he would be back at tigers next season to cover the grant hole.
Reynolds is suspended and Benji dropped totally a few weeks ago.Their halves are all over the place.

Why would they even be interested in doing that ? Grant was behind the two Smiths so was highly unlikely to play with two internationals ahead of him.
Walters is straight in if Grant goes down
As I said we are the fools for having one 9 in the top 30 . Why would Madge even contemplate that.

If Grant is the heir apparent 80 min hooker at Melb ,I wonder if we could pry away the other Smith ??
Now that would be a game changer
No one lifts a sides momentum like that kid off the bench
Zero chance though. He has waited forever to get a chance , knocked back numerous offers and plays back row as well. Don’t think that’s going to change.

Now that would be a game changer
No one lifts a sides momentum like that kid off the bench
Zero chance though. He has waited forever to get a chance , knocked back numerous offers and plays back row as well. Don’t think that’s going to change.

Is a gun but no chance they let him go. Was guaranteed hooking job for next year. Harry will be their utility.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2