Billy Slater

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The debate will rage on about best ever but he is the best fullback playing the game at the moment by a country mile.And has he ever missed a game through injury?Incredible durability.

Agree with who, c&c and kiwi eagle.

slater the greatest attacking fullback: hard to argue against.

Overall: I'd take wombat, maybe changa. When it really really counts I would trade some attack for the dependability.

Mathew Ridge for mine. Defensively superb, rock solid under the high ball and marshaled the troops brilliantly. Ace goalkicker aswell.

Napper said:
Bones why do you find it so hard to beleive something noone has ever seen?

Yes. It is reassuring to look at concepts of prior generations and dismiss them as untrue with absolute certainty - no matter if those concepts serve any purpose, it is the absolute truth that matters.

And to know that modern man does not believe in anything you cannot touch and see as absolute evidence of it being real.

Oh, apart from black holes, and dark matter, dark energy, etc

Oh

and magnetic fields, the Big Bang, etc

Oh

and empathy, love, intelligence, etc

Oh

and light waves - because they are not waves they are particles - no they are waves - no, particles - oh well

And energy, because we can only see the impacts of energy, not the energy itself. Got to dismiss energy for the exact same reason we have to dismiss God.

But at least we can rely on matter being real - that will never change. It is deeply reassuring to know that what you can see and touch is real and not an apparition. And we can dismiss anything that we can't touch and see as illusions and constructions of the mind.

And to prove this scientists found atoms - they found the absolute building block of solid real matter that we can touch and see. Very reassuring.

Oh, but then scientists found that atom was not solid matter - it was 99.99% empty space and 0.01% matter - made up of electrons, protons and neutrons. And they decided that the 0.01% is the REAL matter that we can touch and see. They decided that the vast majority of this matter gives the illusion of being solid matter but is actually empty space.

Oh but then scientists found that this 0.01% was itself made up of 99.99% empty space and the remaining 0.01% of the 0.01% was the real matter.

But at least we could see that real matter - it was not an apparition - albeit only one millionth the size of what we thought was solid matter was actually solid.

Oh but then scientists looked again at this one million - which represented solid matter that we can touch and see - and found on closer examination that we can neither touch it nor see it.

Funny that.

I hate the grub with a passion, but he is a damn good player. Best i have seen. I do think though, if Snake did not have those 2 years out of the game, he may of been the best. Eaie was pretty damn good as well. I also like Brett Mullins

My head exploded after the 2nd paragraph
Rex said:
Napper said:
Bones why do you find it so hard to beleive something noone has ever seen?

Yes. It is reassuring to look at concepts of prior generations and dismiss them as untrue with absolute certainty - no matter if those concepts serve any purpose, it is the absolute truth that matters.

And to know that modern man does not believe in anything you cannot touch and see as absolute evidence of it being real.

Oh, apart from black holes, and dark matter, dark energy, etc

Oh

and magnetic fields, the Big Bang, etc

Oh

and empathy, love, intelligence, etc

Oh

and light waves - because they are not waves they are particles - no they are waves - no, particles - oh well

And energy, because we can only see the impacts of energy, not the energy itself. Got to dismiss energy for the exact same reason we have to dismiss God.

But at least we can rely on matter being real - that will never change. It is deeply reassuring to know that what you can see and touch is real and not an apparition. And we can dismiss anything that we can't touch and see as illusions and constructions of the mind.

And to prove this scientists found atoms - they found the absolute building block of solid real matter that we can touch and see. Very reassuring.

Oh, but then scientists found that atom was not solid matter - it was 99.99% empty space and 0.01% matter - made up of electrons, protons and neutrons. And they decided that the 0.01% is the REAL matter that we can touch and see. They decided that the vast majority of this matter gives the illusion of being solid matter but is actually empty space.

Oh but then scientists found that this 0.01% was itself made up of 99.99% empty space and the remaining 0.01% of the 0.01% was the real matter.

But at least we could see that real matter - it was not an apparition - albeit only one millionth the size of what we thought was solid matter was actually solid.

Oh but then scientists looked again at this one million - which represented solid matter that we can touch and see - and found on closer examination that we can neither touch it nor see it.

Funny that.

Napper said:
Love him or hate him is he the greatest fullback you've ever seen?

As much of a grubby C he can be..He is the best fullback i've ever seen. A pre injury Snake was comparable but for now, sadly, noone comes close

yeah i have noticed that too mate , but you still shouldn`t fukn talk abt it .
His head is big enough as it is ..
But yeah he getting a good strike rate this year 8 tries from 4 games..
Snake still holds the record for the quickest 100 but..

Rex

I could not have said that better. Exactly what I have been thinking all day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7