Billy Magoulias

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know there is a thread out there regarding getting Lodge in on the cheap for the remainder of the season. Vomit... I would rather go for this lad. He has been released from Warrington Wolves and would be really good value as a forward stock option. He was unlucky in the superleague due to pre season ankle injury. He is tough and makes good yardage and also good defender. Bonus is he is an international!! Lol.

Similar argument to Lodge,other than a difference in character,I suspect.Why do Manly need more forwards?No injuries at the moment and he’s not going to improve the team.If the club is not going to go out and buy a no.9 despite its current predicament,no chance they’re spending what little money they have left in the cap,on someone they have an abundance of

Why do Manly need more forwards?

Our forward pack has not been able to match it with any top 4 teams to lay the platform for our team to be competitive and conquer

They have another test of character against a top 3 team this week

Don't mind him but don't see him inproving us
He is a Greek International but he is not as Great as our Great Greek Peter Zorba Peters the Manly Premiership wining forward

The Great Manly Sea eagle and Victors of the 1973 and most brutal grand final of them all
from left to right
Irvive , Zorba , Lurch , Wombat and the Incomparable Immortal

1655369059813.png

I recall Billy was touted as Paul Gallen's heir apparent at the Sharks, but I never saw him get game time and those claims didn't appear to come to fruition. Has anyone seen him play? I don't catch many Cronulla or Warrington matches

I know there is a thread out there regarding getting Lodge in on the cheap for the remainder of the season. Vomit... I would rather go for this lad. He has been released from Warrington Wolves and would be really good value as a forward stock option. He was unlucky in the superleague due to pre season ankle injury. He is tough and makes good yardage and also good defender. Bonus is he is an international!! Lol.
Agreed, he's got a big ticker, always gives 100%

I recall Billy was touted as Paul Gallen's heir apparent at the Sharks, but I never saw him get game time and those claims didn't appear to come to fruition. Has anyone seen him play? I don't catch many Cronulla or Warrington matches
Looks like Gallen, but doesn't play like Gallen

• 😆
Reactions: R3
If he is a real hard man, he'll be known as..............drum roll...............................

1655437182131.png

Maybe the photo doesn't do him justice - looks an easy beat team, especially with 7 of them sent off.......

Magoulias, Magnolias, potato, potot - o, whatever..........

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8