Biggest Regret

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Which player should Manly never have let go in the past 5 years?

• Clint Gutherson

Votes: 81 80.2%
  • Blake Green

Votes: 16 15.8%
  • Matt Parcell

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Cameron Cullen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ligi Sao

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

GuthosHalfBrother

Dole Bludger
Guys, don't worry, King Gutho is in good hands now. As long as he's happy being a Parra Player, you should put your differences aside & be happy for him as he's happy. He's found a home in the second biggest city in NSW. In a few years time, he'll be one of the greatest Parra Player to put on the Blue & Gold. He wasn't loved at Manly but he is loved by the Eels. He will be another Parra Legend but thanks for giving him a start. Remember, he's only an M2 & Mona Vale road away from the Northern Beaches. I run that distance 3 times a week. Not far. He can live there & still be a Parra Legend. We'll look after him. God Bless.

JenEagle

Bencher
Guys, don't worry, King Gutho is in good hands now. As long as he's happy being a Parra Player, you should put your differences aside & be happy for him as he's happy. He's found a home in the second biggest city in NSW. In a few years time, he'll be one of the greatest Parra Player to put on the Blue & Gold. He wasn't loved at Manly but he is loved by the Eels. He will be another Parra Legend but thanks for giving him a start. Remember, he's only an M2 & Mona Vale road away from the Northern Beaches. I run that distance 3 times a week. Not far. He can live there & still be a Parra Legend. We'll look after him. God Bless.
Is that you Chief? I read a few of your posts on oneeyedeel a couple of weeks ago giving it to Brad Arthur if I'm not mistaken. You were even ridiculed on there by your peers. Have you forgiven BA now that you won a couple of games. What do you think of his recruitment of Foran and watmough? You were on here in 2015 talking that up no end. Can you tell us how that went?

grassy

Bencher
You could include Foran in that list
Yes he has had issues and injuries but things might have been different if things were handled differently at the club at the time of all the crap with the board split ,Toovs , G Stewart
I am with you 100% on this mate. He was the partner for DCE.Foran was a tough player at Manly and no one has filled his shoes since he left. Bloody shame things turned out the way they did. And now look where we are. Years ago once players got into the Manly side they had made it and very few would leave the club especially if they were any good. How things have changed.

XV-1

First Grader
Gutho by a country mile. He could be anything in 2-3 years. Has a huge influence on this parra side already. Has football brains and sound in every department. Skill and position wise. May not be as electric as turbo in attack but I’d feel much more comfortable with gutho back there calling the shots. If he ever did come home I’d be inclined to name him at fb with tommy in the centres with a license to roam through the middle with gutho playing as a second 5/8 type fullback on the edge

Positionally in defence Gutho is light years ahead of Turbo.

eaglebuzz

Bencher

I live in Parramatta and love it here, but it still hurts seeing Gutho in that jersey.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jamie Buhrer - still has Manly blood and if given a chance I reckon he'd be back in a heartbeat.

tookey

First Grader
Thanks choc welcome back to the forum.
Didn’t think your body would cope with running any more
Will you be known as a parra legend as well?
The supporters had nothing to do with players leaving.
Unfortunately with two acls Gutho is one more knee injury away from retirement. Hope he keeps fit and doesn’t suffer the same fate as T. rex

sheridanstand78

First Grader
Allowing Gutho to leave was a mistake!! His skills and attributes would have been very handy and it is sad that we let a junior go so easily. I see him wearing those awful colours and I sigh, what a waste!!

HoldenV8

Journey Man
It would appear there are a few more than I put on that list.

Not surprised Gutho is leading by a country mile though.

HoldenV8

Journey Man

We all wish Gutho the best of luck and health. But don't expect us to say the same for that club of yours lol.

king2213

Reserve Grader
At the time when the club needed leadership and passionate players to replace
the retirement of legends .

We got rid of Clint gutherson and Jamie Buhrer

Who are both captains of their teams

CAPTAINS

Some one must be held accountable for these decisions and recruitment

Trent Barrett your responsible and so are the Penns as they hired a rookie coach

tookey

First Grader
But would Bhurer or Gutherson shout of their mates to a strip club for the night like our captain? I doubt it

KNUCKLES

Bencher
Don’t worry I still have high hopes gutho will be back in 19 even with the salary cap reduction. If that stands for anything...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12