Biggest game of the year - Round 9 v Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

PARRAMATTA star Nathan Hindmarsh reckons that although the Eels will be away from home when they play Manly in round 9 there will still be more Parramatta fans there than Sea Eagles supporters.

"I reckon it'll be 60-40 Parra because of all the Parra fans who will go there to give it to Jamie [Lyon]," Hindmarsh said. "They've been waiting a long while."

Three years, in fact, since Lyon walked out on Parramatta when the 2004 season was only one round old. Lyon said at the time he was tired of city living. He ended up playing for Wee Waa in country football that year, then spent two years with St Helens in England.

But now he is back in the NRL with Parramatta's arch rivals and the clash will be among the year's most eagerly anticipated. But, Hindmarsh says, it will be one for the fans, more than the players.

"We were pissed off when Jamie left, but only for a week or two," he said. "It's water under the bridge as far as I'm concerned - I'm fine with Killer - and I think it's the same for the rest of the Parra players. But I'm sure the fans can't wait."

Funny how rivalrys come about. For me the bulldog scum are top priority in the despised department, but the slimes dont run too far back down the ladder.

1) just the location. the fools actually think they LIVE there.
2) their knob CEO
3) if ever the term "unwashed herd" could be fairly used its with the parramatta fans. Ever notice the rabble that is inevitably on show in any of the TV interviews done out there. I say hand out banjos to the lot of em !
4) this whinging, whining obsessive fixation on Lyon. After 3 years :lol:

But the good news is i think we have their measure this year and we play them twice. Rnd 9 & 20.

They need to realise that if Brian Smith hadn't held back all there young talent, pissed off all their senior players and done what the hell he wanted they could have won several premierships over the last 6 years.

I don't think they would ever consider their own management to be the problem.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7