Biggest game of the year (again)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Crusher_Cleal link said:
We simply MUST win this game. We need to finish 5th for the following reasons:
1. There's a good chance we'd play the Titans. I fancy us up there against them. It's certainly a better proposition to playing away against the Dragons / Storm. A win will give us good momentum going into the 2nd week, which is key.
2. Little chance of being eliminated first w/e from 5th.

Yeah I think the best we can expect is 5th but more likely 6th. We actually have a pretty soft run home with the exceptions being Titans and Storm.

The top 3 are set in stone I think:

Dragons
Dogs
Titans

And I think Melb will hold onto 4th spot.

So it will either be Titans up there or Storm down here if we get 5th.

I reckon the Titans will get the staggers again.  They should be a pushover in Rd26 and that could be a play-off for a top 4 spot.

Either way there is a good chance that whoever we play in the first week we will probably have met 1 or 2 weeks prior to that which should give us a good indication of how far we may get.

Titans are the imposters in the Top 4. They have played to their ability every week and have seem to have won many many games by less than 6 points. When the Roosters were at their lowest they beat them with a try literally on the siren and of course the "win" against us. Take away those 4 points and they would not be looking so flash.

My bet is that the Titans will be eliminated from the semis in straight sets.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2