Biggest effort since 78 finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
This Saturday is going to have to be our biggest effort since those 6 games in 24 days back in 1978!

Down on forwards big time, and the Dogs have a massive pack! A win for us will go down in the history books as one of the greatest!

If the team can be united they can do it, but the evidence of the last month or so states that this is not the case.

No more excuses, just do it Manly!!!

Don't compare these guys to 78...not even close. Although to win would be a huge turnaround and require plenty of guts-we can do it if we want it bad enough.

Its just like 2013. No one gave us a chance against the Sharks. With 20 to go, Manly were draging their battered bodies around - we won :angel:

Its all within Manly's control. They all want to win Premierships, even if they don't party together anymore :sleepy:

Can't wait for another chance for a Manly win :)

ManlyArmy said:
This Saturday is going to have to be our biggest effort since those 6 games in 24 days back in 1978!

Down on forwards big time, and the Dogs have a massive pack! A win for us will go down in the history books as one of the greatest!

Maybe not quite as epic and significant as winning the comp like that ('78).

But I most certainly agree we will be massively challenged!

Tooves and co. should get the likes of Igor, Wombat, Thrower, Magilla, Harvey, Walker, Frog-Eyes etc. and whomever else he can call upon to training or a grand group-meal and get-together (re-bond for one last tilt at this crumbling wind-mill).

Aside from that, do keep in mind (prior to yesterday) the Dogs had been on a losing-streak... looking about as good as a 3-legged blind Bulldog, with arthritis!

So a major and rapid turnaround from Us isn't impossible.

And I won't be surprised (once all injuries are assessed) if 2V plays a wild-card; like Hame Luaki into our 17, for example.

I think it is more like 91

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3Clhp_oJ2o#t=315

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7