Biggest area for concern

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was going to say suli to wing to replace tafua he’s still heart attack material in most games but I don’t know whether i can trust suli at wing either.

Face it buddy, you were wrong on this one.!
Disagree. I said it could be argued that walker was moved because of his defensive issues. As others have stated cust was rested for concussion and des had to make a call that best benefited the team on the day. Im sure walkers defence had a hand in des' decision to move him to 5.8 and bring in parker.
Des could have played croker at 5.8 and Walker at centre but the decision was made to go with walker and parker because that is what was best for the team.
You are suggesting cust was dropped for his defence??? But then you say its laughable that des would move players from his spine to strengthen the centre position??? Im confused with what point you are trying to prove. ???

Last edited:
Disagree. I said it could be argued that walker was moved because of his defensive issues. As others have stated cust was rested for concussion and des had to make a call that best benefited the team on the day. Im sure walkers defence had a hand in des' decision to move him to 5.8 and bring in parker.
Des could have played croker at 5.8 and Walker at centre but the decision was made to go with walker and parker because that is what was best for the team.
You are suggesting cust was dropped for his defence??? But then you say its laughable that des would move players from his spine to strengthen the centre position??? Im confused with what point you are trying to prove. ???
I’m just mucking around!

Who cares who did what, we had a great win and I want nothing but the best for the entire squad; Walker and Cust included!

Yesterday was a great day for Manly!

Take a read back here everyone who forgot Walker played 7 odd games at center last year....And was plain abysmal in defense.
@Bring back the.... Biff? @manlyfan76 @Bearfax @Batty @madmax @Simonmyers11 @CollaroyJo
Not trying to prove a point ,just making sure I'm not going crazy and he did play centre's last year and did have massive defensive lapses.
I think it’s a no brainer on Walker. If we can get something for him we move him on. He still holds value in the market and we could save some $$ to use elsewhere. Although the market looks lean for off contract players there’s always deals to de done.

We should try a swap with Melbourne: Walker for Ado-Carr.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8