• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, we go into tomorrow's game against the Tigers (2005 Premiers) at a hostile ground (Leichardt) where we haven't won for a few years (2003); a team that looked pretty good last weekend (against 2006 Minor Premiers Melbourne) with their star player in the lineup (Marshall), while we are missing regular starters (Beaver, Matai) and have others with legitimate injuries (Ox, Stewart). This is as big a test as we will face all year. However, if Manly want to go to the next level, we're gonna need to deal with adversity every week. A Club is measured by it's ability to weather injuries and play in a hostile environment. A Club should be measured on its 1st Grade Team AND it's Reserve Team. Brisbane have had numerous players missing for games throughout the years due to Origin, and they always manage to be compeititive. We should be no different. The players really need to stand up tomorrow, not feel sorry for themselves in any capacity, and go out there with their A-game and absolutely give it to the Tigers. I expect nothing less.

I reckon if the Tigers go into the game with even the slightest amount of complacency we could role them quite convincingly.

Fatty also mentioned on the footy show last night that we have 4 players out??? I didn't realise that was confirmed so maybe he's talking from some inside knowledge.

Matai
Beaver
Orford
Stewart

That is a huge hit.

i dont think fatty has much insider knowledge anymore, not after they booted him out

however if orford is out then its 4 so its no real insider knowledge

orford
beaver
matai
dunley

Paper said Stewarts a definite starter...Orford probable...so that's Matai, which only means our centres are stronger, and Beaver, who is a direct replacement for Choc.

I think the Eagles looks strong. Matai being out is a bonus, he lost us the last game at Leichhardt. Dunley out is an added bonus. Win by plus 12.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4