Big test for the boy's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Big test for the boy's

Given that our 3 wins so far have been against teams that did not make the 8 last year Saturday's game will give us a true indication of how much we have improved from last season.

The Dragon's thrashing at the hands of the Knight's along with the pasting they have copped in the media (today's Telegraph has a 2 page spread on how pathetic they were) Will ensure they are very fired up for this game.

While I think it would been better to have played them after a win rather than an embarrassing defeat I am still confident we can avenge our loss to them at Brookvale last year

Big test for the boy's

If Manly can out muscle them up front, I'm pretty confident we can win, and send an ominous warning to other clubs we won't be intimidated like we have in the past.

Big test for the boy's

Sharks made the 8 last year and we beat them. But I get what you mean. This is one of those, most important games of the season thing isnt it

Big test for the boy's

Sharks made the 8 last year and we beat them. But I get what you mean. This is one of those, most important games of the season thing isnt it

Thats it exactly Dan, It also hopefully helps get our minds off petty admin type things and back onto the footy (oops forgot about the guppies sneaking in)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2