Big report on English RFL, is Manly next?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Premium Member
Coming tonight our time. Should be a good read and full disclosure. They have reviewed the professional structure, tier structure, size of each league, fan inclusion, marketing and corporate structure of the the league and all teams.
When voted on by the RFL teams, it will be a simple yes or no.
I wonder how much IMG will be buying into the RFL after this.

Does Manly need this kind of review? Or do we have the same old internal review that each NRL club do and not act on in its entirety.

Coming tonight our time. Should be a good read and full disclosure. They have reviewed the professional structure, tier structure, size of each league, fan inclusion, marketing and corporate structure of the the league and all teams.
When voted on by the RFL teams, it will be a simple yes or no.
I wonder how much IMG will be buying into the RFL after this.

Does Manly need this kind of review? Or do we have the same old internal review that each NRL club do and not act on in its entirety.
Who would pay for such a review?
We still haven't found a knife sharp enough to cut Penn's purse strings.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4