[Resurrected] Big news over here: (Manu Vatuvei)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They are saying aged in his 30's so not long retired - last 10 years

There's only one name that would truly shock me, the rest ....well anything is possible these days. The amount of ex players (and ex athletes in general across a lot of sports) caught up in the drug trade seems high. That's probably because it gets reported on more often, but still wonder why so many end up down that path

Speculation only of course but anecdotally players can get into drugs quite easily. Firstly, because they are warned off alcohol, secondly, some are pumped so full of painkillers that this can sometimes lead to dependence. Once you are in a drug-using culture then it is not a big step to get into supply, in fact you may end up with little choice. It is a slippery slope.

They are saying aged in his 30's so not long retired - last 10 years

There's only one name that would truly shock me, the rest ....well anything is possible these days. The amount of ex players (and ex athletes in general across a lot of sports) caught up in the drug trade seems high. That's probably because it gets reported on more often, but still wonder why so many end up down that path
My hunch was wrong in that case

Okay, I'm stumped.

I realise the dangers of mentioning any names but can anyone offer any hints as to who it may be?

I thought perhaps the use of "hunch" earlier may have been a cryptic clue of sorts so was wondering if any recently retired Warriors players had the nickname "Quasimodo"?

Could explain why he signed overseas not NZ,i have a suspicious mind plus other reasons could be ☺

Okay, I'm stumped.

I realise the dangers of mentioning any names but can anyone offer any hints as to who it may be?

I thought perhaps the use of "hunch" earlier may have been a cryptic clue of sorts so was wondering if any recently retired Warriors players had the nickname "Quasimodo"?
Wasn't he French?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4