Big names in manly roster shake up daily telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
If weekes has only just been resigned, then saying find a better deal if u can is just stupid. Are the left and right hands not talking to each other?
Sounds like they don’t want to hold the kid back…

we offered him 1 year and he is only likely to be a back-up option or, at best, starting 14 (which GCKT or Arthur are probs in front of him for)… whereas he probs starts at tigpies or maybe faders (not sure where else tho)

If you love something set it free… if it returns (or stays), it was yours… if not, it was never meant to be…

The only trace of Bozo left will be the BOZO poster on here lol
The Trace of Manlys Winning DNA Perspective ....

When we trace down our Legendary clubs first ever Premiership Winning Title
We uncover our first Manly Megastar and only Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
Bob our most prized Premiership Winner is and will always remain our clubs DNA Benchmark Standards for Success

Sadly our Seasons is once again well and truly over
But our Great Manly Premiership Winning Benchmark Standards will once again be Set for next season .Let us all be worthy to live up to those Hight premiership winning standards and Glorify our Legendary club once again

May all Manly People in the off season endeavour to keep happy and healthy and enjoy all the pleasures that life brings :h:

Bob Fulton the one and only Incomparable Manly Immortal and the Benchmark of Success
Lower our Legendary clubs Great Benchmark Standards and We stand for Nothing Great
1693790127383.png

Morgan Boyle and Morgan Harper also not re-signed

Heard during the week that Koloamatangi is not happy at souths and Seibold has been talking to him

This would be some great recruitment if it happens. Just what we need, and surely puts us a step closer to being a real threat in the comp

If Schuster is on 880ish and Ola is only on 500ish I'd imagine a bit will go towards keeping the beast at Manly.

I just hope that we are making room for a big splash into the player market ( or we need to make room to complete a major signing

I say we wouldn’t be trying to move on contracted players without bringing in some upgrades

Could be that we are looking at a bigger fish or it could be that we are looking a players of similar value who we feel will offer more to the squad.

Could be a Tuilagi out, Whyte in, Condon out, Blacker in etc etc

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8