Big League - Randall and Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Comments on Manly and failure to resign Chad!!!

"The snubbing of Randall, the failure to re-sign emerging centre Steve Matai and the apparent indecision around skipper Michael Monaghan, even after he was re-signed through pressure by majority owner and Major sponsor Max Delmege, has affected morale at the club that has lost eight of their past nine games."

Does this surprise anyone????

No i've been saying it for months!

The club is very poor at keeping the players happy, if the players cant trust the people running the club are they going to BLEED for them?

pus randall had to go, matai has potential, and monas, well he's here now lets do the best we can with him. some players look like they need some real one on one coaching to tune the finer points of their game, harris, matai, witt. look how choc has flourished with having BK at the club. i do give credit to the coaching staff though, they are alot fiiter than in years gone by.

what u r forgetting is asll the players mentioned are ****house,show loyalty to those reserve graders please.u dont see any of these problems with the guys that bleed for manly to start with.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4