big kylie gone??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
i cant remember where i heard it but i think kylie leuluai will be going to the old dart next year. does anyone know anything about this. if this is true i will be devastated!

Yes, it looks as though we can't match the pounds being offered for minogue.

No loss really - he's 4th or 5th in our pecking order of props and easilly replaced.

This is probably only a rumour at this stage of the year. There will be many more like it. I won't believe it till the club officially releases the info.

that took a little while to leak out but I have heard the same rumor

This is probably only a rumour at this stage of the year. There will be many more like it. I won't believe it till the club officially releases the info.

I don't think the club ever officially confirmed the signing of Matt Orford either on MSE

I am sorry for any Manly player who moves on but in reality he is down the list. It was always going to be a toss up between Kylie and Dunners for who missed the most matches through suspension. Despite his strength he is not at the top of our current forwards.

fair call, im still a fan though. some of those hits he has put on can be felt on the top of the hill.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4