Big Kev back as ALP leader.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I was watching the news last night and I saw Big Kev saying with vigour

"I'm still around and I'm not going anywhere" Said with a twinkle in the eye and a nod.

But then he started talking about being the Labor leader.

Big Kev = Kim Beazley....the plot thickens :wink:

Its gunna be a fun year…..until they give the job to someone who has a chance at winning the next election. :p

Kim is twice the leader that our current record breaking pretender is and he is actually regarded well by those overseas, rather than as a joke.

We'll wait and see!

"he is actually regarded well by those overseas" how the heck would you know that........pffft

And Howard isn't .............please!

I think anyone overseas who saw a photo of Johnny boy would laugh, especially when he's hugging and kissing Bushie in those skirts or whatever those Indonesian (i think it was Indonesian) clothes are called.

Howard is readily ridiculed by those overseas... Australia is a joke. Almost as much as Bush is... almost...

Kim Beazley is Labor right... but he is well respected as a politician. more of the (small 'l') liberal countries respect him... and even the Americans like him. He doesn't brown-nose either.

Don't get me wrong, he is a bastard. Most politicians are. He's just a better bloke. He also doesn't shift the blame anywhere near as obviously as our current "leader". His is the lack-of-personality cult.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4