Big Joe signs for 2 more yrs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darren said:
Joe is a great team player and anyway he only plays 25-30 minutes each game so not a problem.

Yeah but those 25-30 minutes are quality minutes.

Bet he will only play one more year, a la Rodney, and then somehow, he will be better off getting a final year in England getting his Super payout. Good chance that he will leave on the best of terms with one or two NRL titles.

Good luck to him and well deserved. He gets to play another year (at least) with no obvious questions raised about when he will retire. Hasler know how to look after his players.

Good decision to re-sign him.

Top honest player, always gives his all to the club. He has valuable finals experience and a great role model for our Junior forwards coming through.

Is it true he travels by public transport from way out west to make to Brookie?

Great to hear, although it seems only Ten ever have news on Manly. My Foxtel Sports News package is an expensive void:dodgy:

Joe's migration everday via Sydney's shonky Public Transport highlights his commitment to Manly. Love his style and join others in welcomming his stay for the next 2 years.

Also want to wish Shane the best in the UK. His injuries, unfortunately, do not stand the pace of NRL.

Dessie - dont EVER let Matai go :p

Good Stuff!!! ;) .. That was nice & quick not drawn out for once....
SEE ORFORD THATS HOW IT`S DONE DUMBAZZ.. SETTLE THE DEAL WITHOUT UNSETTLING THE WHOLE TEAM..

I was one of those naysayers when we signed him. He's really proven me wrong, and if Des thinks he has two more years left then I say ' Hallaleah
which I understand is what his previous boss The Gladiator advised him four or so years ago.

good on joe never stops and is one of our best players all we need now is beaver on 1 grand a game of the bench so he can break lockies record and retire again. jokes aside manly can win its next three games especially melbourne not impressed by their win against st ill last night they looked ready for the picking looked slower in attack so no reason we cannot beat them on brookie then knock off brisvegas in last game
then semis and grand final as predicted after 1st game of season. True supporter and full of faith in team

I congratulated Joe at the leagues club last night on signing for another two years and he said it was news to him.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2