Big issues with roster balance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
On the hooker spot, the club have an opinion of Birt he is younger than Ott who also showed promise.

2021 will be hot for development contracts.
Truth be told I'm sick to death of hearing about what next year will be like and all of our wonderful prospects - like there aren't 15 other clubs, and scouts and player managers and brown paper bags ffs!
Over it.

Our forwards wouldn't bruise a peach ... and we have 2 edge forwards that turn back inside 90% of the time .... pretty sure if you put Suli and Parker in some other teams they would go okay .... and Garrick and Jorge on the end of Roosters backline would also have a few more meat pies ...

Got a good squad. Unfortunately Schuster, Burbo, Hoppa Jr, quac etc have not been able to play NSW cup, most of those are still kids and never played against men.

We have a few options moving forward, a lot will depend on Faniu and whether he is found not guilty. I like the look of the young bull dogs centre too. Have a good young promising squad. If they reach their potential, Faniu comes back, of course a fit Tom on the field and there is plenty of strike.

Elliot, Parker, Garrick are not threatening at all with the ball and their positions will be under serious threat in 2021, I'm predicting all 3 will be replaced at some stage

Our forwards wouldn't bruise a peach ... and we have 2 edge forwards that turn back inside 90% of the time .... pretty sure if you put Suli and Parker in some other teams they would go okay .... and Garrick and Jorge on the end of Roosters backline would also have a few more meat pies ...
That's the concern for me, no impact at all. They don't bend the line. Most of the other top sides forwards hit the line hard and fast. Not a fan of Jetski and Waddell an even Thommo showing less impact this year. Would love a player like Jack Hetherington. And Hopefully next year Sipley can regain his form. Need forwards bending the line for our backs to score some points

That Sharks lock seems to get lots of post contact yardage, manages to bend the line, and gets a quick play the ball.
It is possible.

Hetherington has mongrel. I like that
Something Waddell and Keppie have, but seems to have evaporated in recent times, possibly under Des' instruction?

Lets put things in perspective feathered friends ...
No concern for me as we have beaten all the benchmarks, Both last years grand finalists and the competition leaders the Eels with this roster .
We have proven our selves Victors against the best
Lets close this Thread and move on !!!

Put Fainu and Turbo into the team and we are probably running first right now. Our heavy losses have been on the back of injuries and massive efforts to close out matches after losing our entire bench. The only truly disappointing performance was against the Dragons, and several of our losses could easily have been wins.

I don't think we have the depth to win this year, without a flawless run with injuries on the home stretch. Having a better backup hooker, centre, and fullback would help a lot I suppose... But you can't expect to beat a side like the Storm or Roosters at full strength when you are missing two of your first choice spine.

Even If Fainu returns id be re signing Levi regardless. If Des persists with Walker at 5/8 which it looks like he will then we probably have enough depth in hooker/ halves. Fainu has the ability to bring forwards on to the ball and get the team rolling and will create plenty of opportunities for our middle support players and in turn will create space out wide.
I'd be putting all my money on signing a starting left winger (Johnson, Saab, Stains) someone with plenty of speed. Add that to the likes of Hoppa and Funa coming through our side then all of a sudden our speed out wide looks fine. The final piece of the puzzle is Schuster, I have extremely high hopes for him and think he will make an immediate impact. So to put it simply Id be chasing hard for a speedy left winger and re sign Levi.

Even If Fainu returns id be re signing Levi regardless. If Des persists with Walker at 5/8 which it looks like he will then we probably have enough depth in hooker/ halves. Fainu has the ability to bring forwards on to the ball and get the team rolling and will create plenty of opportunities for our middle support players and in turn will create space out wide.
I'd be putting all my money on signing a starting left winger (Johnson, Saab, Stains) someone with plenty of speed. Add that to the likes of Hoppa and Funa coming through our side then all of a sudden our speed out wide looks fine. The final piece of the puzzle is Schuster, I have extremely high hopes for him and think he will make an immediate impact. So to put it simply Id be chasing hard for a speedy left winger and re sign Levi.
And quite within our cap means if that’s the approach.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8