Big Brother

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Do you watch it or not?

From what I saw last night every person is either a good sort or a Glamour.

Could be an interesting series.

byso...never speak to me again....ever!

My Mrs flicked over so I watched bits of it. I was very upset when I heard the music in the backround as I really do not like the show but I do have to put up with it sometimes.

However I will watch the first week of uncut to see some titties!!!!

Byso- the quality is farking great- that Anna chick from Victoria is a stunner and she aint the lone soldier. The blokes are mainly full of themselves- it should be interesting this year.
While I've bagged the show before- it doesn't mean I don't watch it- it's funny and entertaining!
For all those prudes that bitch about it why don't you just turn it off/ not watch it or alternatively you could switch to something like Home and Away....

umm I aint no prude and I dont watch it. The **** thing the network that hosts it bombards you constantly with about 5 different BB related shows. You just cant escape

gotta admit.. i'm not a fan of the show... but am a fan of the talent and i prolly will watch this year because of the talent!!

I haven't seen the last few, infact the last one i saw was with jo ashton and even then i stopped watching once she left....

call me seedy hahaha but there's nothing else in it that interests me and as you say with alternatives like home and away who can blame me... toyota world sport on sbs goes alright though

agree with Dan on the all the different shows they put on. so glad I have fox now so I can escape it!!!!

apart from the titties of course, dont want to escape them. looks like there are some nice sets. hopefully those girls are not shy about getting them out. They have nothing to be ashamed about.

umm I aint no prude and I dont watch it. The **** thing the network that hosts it bombards you constantly with about 5 different BB related shows. You just cant escape

Change the channel

The talk on the show is purile dribble.

However I would watch it the day they all get their gear off and have an orgy though. woo hoo!

I cant wait to see these fake Titties in the shower, they look like rockmelons in the bikini shots!!!!

FFS!!!

guys just google up some pr0n then you dont have to worry about actually having to sit through the show!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4