Big Announcement II

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I was gobsmacked to see the latest BIG announcement that people purchasing from the online store would also receive a free box of tissues.  Really, this is sensational that we can have such hyperbole and excitement coming from the club.

And what an outstanding and ground-breaking initiative.  What can the tissues be used for?

Handing out to Tigers supporters in 2 weeks' time?
For our own use when Wolfman comes up with his first howler of a long season?
To wipe away the tears of mirth when we recall the exploits of Jye Mullane?

Cry me a river!!!!  If it wasn't so funny, it would be enough to make someone cry.

I reckon a better marketing tool would be Bulldogs, Norths or Parramatta logoed toilet paper. I would certainly use those for ablutionary purposes!!!! :) :) :)

Maybe Mata, those tissues will be useful after reading someone of your more emphatic posts!!!!

Ergghh.  Holy nellie.  I could have done with a box of those tissues while reading some of the recent posts about Jason king .

kingyfan link said:
Ergghh.  Holy nellie.  I could have done with a box of those tissues while reading some of the recent posts about Jason king .
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

kingyfan link said:

Is KF actually alan jones?

Might come in handy for some of the Orford fans still lamenting his departure.

I re-watched the 40-0 Grand Final vicrtory again over the weekend. I think I may need a set of those tissues !

The Wheel link said:
[quote author=kingyfan link=topic=182526.msg252987#msg252987 date=1267530849]

Is KF actually alan jones?
[/quote]  AJ is still getting over Ian Roberts, as the Good Weekend magazine so graphically demonstrated a few weeks ago.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2