Big AFB

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
The big bloke has been a rock off the bench and behind Kapow, is the man who wins ground after contact and most contests...they struggle to get him down.
Mid half when the forwards need that 2nd strongman, love to see him out there running powerfully from the first carry....not to take away from others - Lawrence also been strong....but AFB has that extra mongrel about him and the opposition look a bit worried by his presence.
The pack is playing super and when looking at the reserves - always great to see his name - you just know he will help bash down that wall the boys have almost destroyed before he takes the field...and its no coincidence Api will scoot after many of his runs.

The big bloke has been a rock off the bench and behind Kapow, is the man who wins ground after contact and most contests...they struggle to get him down.
Mid half when the forwards need that 2nd strongman, love to see him out there running powerfully from the first carry....not to take away from others - Lawrence also been strong....but AFB has that extra mongrel about him and the opposition look a bit worried by his presence.
The pack is playing super and when looking at the reserves - always great to see his name - you just know he will help bash down that wall the boys have almost destroyed before he takes the field...and its no coincidence Api will scoot after many of his runs.
Yup definitely up there with post contact metres - the big fella is a mighty handful to bring down. As he matures and gains experience and starts hitting the line at full tilt he will go from a good footballer to an international footballer. I want to see him 'on the burst' hitting the line hard as we used to say!

Last edited:
AFB needs to slim down a bit and get his offloads happening.

Basically learn how Kapow changed his game :lightbulb:

AFB is fitting in well :nod:

I really like the way AFB contributes to our team. Since his Club debut, he's managed to give our forwards a certain presence that we'd been missing for a while. He reminds me a lot of Russel Packer on the field. Nothing to do with the Charges and mistakes they both have in their past. The imposing runs and post contact damage from these 2 redemption stories really rattle the defensive lines. He's such a young Prop too. 21 years old and already showing consistency and improvement each week. We might seem him last another decade (at least) in Manly Colours!

AFB is a beast on the field, after Marty and BJ.
Yhe spot on ,this bloke is becoming one of my favourite players in a manly jersey,powerful no nonsense footballer,takes on anyone in front of of him,when he and kapow are both on the field,I feel comfortable that they get the job done.
The epitome of a power bench prop.

I'm a fan.
Yhe spot

I'm a fan.
Yhe spot on with this guy,he's becoming one of my favourites,when he and kapow are both on the field I feel comfortable that they both get the job done,sign him up long term.

I hadn't heard that much of him but mark me down as a fan as well.

He seems to keep going an extra 5 or 10 metres no matter how many opposition players are hanging off him!

Hoping he gets even better and Perret follows suit.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
AFB is too big to start right now, in his 3 or 4 starts he has blown his pop off valve very early and failed to contribute much, just can't quite handle the pace. Off the bench he regularly plows through 100m.

If it aint broke.

I'm a fan.
Power with an offload too.
He actually made some good tackles recently so he is getting better there aswell.
I like the boy!

Last edited:
Yep if his defence keeps improving he is going to be quite something......lock him up to a long contract I say and let's keep the heart of this team together.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8