Beware when travelling to Suncorp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fonz said:
Rookie. With most luxury cars you hire you get free tolls. Last time i went to brisbane i hired a 2 door Mercedes sports car. If you're gonna pay $80 a day for a Nissan Tiida you may as well spend $150 and get the perks that come with it!

I didn't know that.
I do know that the next time I drive in Qld I'm going to take my NSW e-tag, which they say is compatible.
With my fine I'm going to just pay the $3.85 toll, not the exhorbitant administration fee, and see what happens.

id say your better off just paying it and forgetting about it TBH

The Eagle said:
My favourite moment in QLD was as follows

I was out in Beaudesert with a friend who lived at a ****hole place in the middle of nowhere,this place had a general store and a 5 star motel.....top level golf course and a f**king skydiving range....Anyways

This bloke is riding his harley,his bitch on the back whos holding a baby no more than a few months old

This cop sees them,power assisted uturn to catch up to this moron whos going down the road and he pulls over about 5 metres from where im standing,im looking on in horror that someone could be so stupid and this f***er,who is obviously trying to plead his case before the cop writes the much deserved ticket....this inbred f**k looks at the cop and says " Yeah its alright mate,i live here"

So im left in a giggling fit,every ****up for the next few weeks was "Yeah its alright,i live here"

So this inbred f**k who pretty much tells us alot about every born and bred queenslander has given me a rare insight

If you live in a place,obviously you can do whatever the f**k you want up to and including risking the life of your/your bitches kid

Perhaps Choc and Seu Seu should have used this defense as it left the cop who was told such things speechless

4.07am....that's all I'm saying. :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7