Betting Agency Grubs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Class of 96

Bencher
While most of us will chuckle at the absurdity and randomness of these incoherent odds of teams that cannot make the finals, let alone win the comp, the sad reality is that there is commercial sinister behavior behind this. The sad truth is that they will make a few hundred grand out of people looking at the odds thinking it would be worth throwing a couple of bob on the also-runs. Those that know gambling and vulnerable people will know exactly what I’m talking about.
4771CED5-7807-4D65-9B9D-DFAD695B8435.png

It's still possible they can win.

There could be players strike, salary cap breaches, plane crashes etc etc

No difference to backing a 500-1 shot at the races that is racing against horses 2 or 3 classes above it.

Unlikely to say the least but possible.

It's still possible they can win.

There could be players strike, salary cap breaches, plane crashes etc etc

No difference to backing a 500-1 shot at the races that is racing against horses 2 or 3 classes above it.

Unlikely to say the least but possible.

Thanks for the advice Bob. Just put $100k on Manly.

Thanks for the advice Bob. Just put $100k on Manly.

They wont accept the bet.

Just Friday I tried to back a horse at Newcastle trots to collect a modest amount and was told I could only have half my intended bet.

What were the odds on Leicester to win the English Premier League in 2015/16?

5000 to 1.

Who won the EPL that year? Leicester. I know there are some differences here, but miracles every once in a while happen.....just not very often!

5000 to 1.

Who won the EPL that year? Leicester. I know there are some differences here, but miracles every once in a while happen.....just not very often!

At the start of season, not 3 games out from the end.

That's true, but it also shows that them winning the EPL was one of the most unlikeliest wins in the history of sport.

My point is we either have betting or we don't. If people decide to throw some cash on a 5000 to 1 outsider that's their prerogative.

5000 to 1.

... when the only possible way to make the finals are external factors such as salary cap points deductions, or other external factors.

10th to 16th cannot make finals on points.

All fully endorsed by the governing body (and on its website)...
They must have heard you - odds on the NRL website ladder now only go from teams 1 to 9 only. I saw it on the weekend and wondered why there were odd on all teams - wondering if 8 or more teams were going to get done for salary cap cheating.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8