Better without Witt?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
by the way. witt is one of the most prolific point scorers this season. you'd HAVE to pull him from the game in that case.

he's defence had been good but was falling off lately. Would the defence been as good if he was there.....Catch 22

Des tried something from left field,cant bag him for that,it didn't work so we move on.I hope Hecks is in first grade this sunday and dump Princess.He is an imposter.Also with a bit of luck Choc will pass his fitness test.

it puts more pressure on Monas.. Cowboys knew only person who will take last tackle option was Monas so they piled pressure on him.. We need Witt even if its a decoy attacker. His general kicking is pretty good too we missed that. Not to forget his goal kicking and if Monas gets tackled on the 4th hes better than Harris!

I always thought it was suicide dropping Witt.

yep harris kicking game was outstanding, heard someone yell out good luck tigers from the stand when he did that kick,,,, ok it was me !!! 8D 8D

how many times does a harris mistake lead to a try, its like hes a jinx!

it puts more pressure on Monas.. Cowboys knew only person who will take last tackle option was Monas so they piled pressure on him.. We need Witt even if its a decoy attacker. His general kicking is pretty good too we missed that. Not to forget his goal kicking and if Monas gets tackled on the 4th hes better than Harris!

I always thought it was suicide dropping Witt.

Pity we cannot opertate under gridiron rules and bring Witt on for the 5th tackle only and then take him straight off again.

correct me if i am wrong but werent you saying monas is struggling because witt is outside him,cant have it both ways i am afraid.

Well I thought we played 1 of our better games to be honest so I wouldn't say no straight off.

People seem to be saying yes due to the goalkicking factor, who is to say he wouldn't have a bad day too ? Williamson has been very reliable for 8 years in 1st grade with his boot

Had Witt played we would have won - bottom line is that our backs are equally ineffective with or without him. His defence was good early in the season but it has fallen away late in the season.

We have bigger problems than Witt in my view!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2