Best win ever!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Not too sure what you mean.

I sat there for 77 minutes and watch the match until the NRL app died. Plenty of people in the same boat from what I am reading.
I think Kevvy may be on the cans....who can blame him!

Not really, that is simply what we expect from the Sea Eagles. A new team is evolving, it's taking some time, but we have awesome talent and really a pretty fearsome roster. Chooks are quite good but we've had their measure all year!
What a turnaround for Barrett! On paper this side should be in the bottom 8 but Baz and this teamwork is making them all look like world beaters.

Seriously, take a bow Trent Barrett. You haven't delivered 2 premierships like Des did (yet) but to make this squad play like they have certainly deserves an applaud. Wouldn't replace anyone in this side. Even Brown did his job well today. **** yes we're back.

Todd Greenspooge calls Telstra:

"Hey they're winning switch it off switch it off!!!"

Hahah tool

If they don't see it, it means it didn't happen right? - Todd

lol todd couldn't find a carpet big enough to cover the stadium so he went electronic instead.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14