Best thing you’ll watch today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That was awesome, thx for posting.
The vision near the end where Spud searched out tooves for a hug and full of emotion brought a tear to my eye.

Good to see how much progress we've made in 24 years.

Is it still called progress if you go backwards at a rate of knots ? Someone show this to our current crop.

I remember the "Pepsi" days. If we got to 12 it was pretty much over because it was rare we would concede twice. This year we could concede twice in a few minutes.

Last edited:
One of the all time under-rated teams when talk turns to the greatest ever. We should have won 95 and 97 as well. If we had, that team would be in the discussion of greatest ever, certainly of the modern era, but too often gets over looked. Even being that good it had many under-rated players. Ridge was pretty much known for his goal kicking but was one of the best defensive fullbacks I've seen and had an uncanny knack of chiming into the backline at the right time. It's a pity Craig Inness didn't play more in the NRL because he was the complete package as a centre. And injury robbed us of the best of Nik Kosef. He was an earlier version of Glen Stewart, extremely skillful and very tough.

One of the all time under-rated teams when talk turns to the greatest ever. We should have won 95 and 97 as well. If we had, that team would be in the discussion of greatest ever, certainly of the modern era, but too often gets over looked. Even being that good it had many under-rated players. Ridge was pretty much known for his goal kicking but was one of the best defensive fullbacks I've seen and had an uncanny knack of chiming into the backline at the right time. It's a pity Craig Inness didn't play more in the NRL because he was the complete package as a centre. And injury robbed us of the best of Nik Kosef. He was an earlier version of Glen Stewart, extremely skillful and very tough.
So true - Craig Innes would have been one of the games greats and a Manly great with more time with us and Nik Kosef is probably the toughest most talented forward we have ever had besides Mal Reilly

Great clubs are made great by great legends and The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton laid the foundations of the great standards that are required for future Manly teams to carry on our great Manly Sea eagles tradition.
96-gf-team-620x350.jpg

Great clubs are made great by great legends and The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton laid the foundations of the great standards that are required for future Manly teams to carry on our great Manly Sea eagles tradition.
View attachment 15633
Great jumpers still have 1 hanging in the wardrobe Wonder what it would be worth in $$$

Kosef- oh what could have been. The guy was so talented. His knees killed his career.

Ahhh before the wrestle and all the other introduced so called techniques.
Good old fashioned hard under the ribs tackling and planting them on their backs.
No cuddling, no holding them up just rip in and smash em on their ass.

Good to see how much progress we've made in 24 years.

Is it still called progress if you go backwards at a rate of knots ? Someone show this to our current crop.

I remember the "Pepsi" days. If we got to 12 it was pretty much over because it was rare we would concede twice. This year we could concede twice in a few minutes.
Be a realist. You cannot expect to be on top year in year out. We would’ve been right up there had it not been for all the injuries. Remember how crap the roosters were when manly was on top of the world. It’s ok to be down at times. That’s life

I would love us to have Pepsi be a major sponsor again. Canberra Milk have re-ignited that down south. Be cool as, imagine that logo again !

whatever kiwi eagle just doesn't show up for me. I can see it's facebook media...but that's it.

I keep returning to this thread 'cause it's claimed it'll be the best thing I'll see today!

A+ on the disappointment level!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4