Best thing about season 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Regarding the fans of Eels, Chooks and Storm - at least 2 of these three groups are going to have their very high hopes cruelly dashed because they will FAIL to win this year's comp. They'll be massively pissed off, devastated, and depressed. Hooray!
Obviously other clubs will also fail (ahem) but the knowledge that fans of those clubs will suffer bigtime is actually helping me get through :)

As long as one of the teams that are disappointed is the Eels I'll be happy. Roosters fans hardly exist and Storm fans are just there for the ride because we all know they'd prefer to be watching the AFL. My dream is that the Eels come fourth but get knocked out in straight sets. If they came fifth they're very likely to beat the Sharks and I would rather them have 0 finals wins lol

Trying to be serious for a moment ... the best thing has been that we've seen the emerging talents of the likes of Funa, Schuster, Olakau'atu and Hopoate get time in first grade. Yes it was mostly through necessity with the amount of injuries we copped, but they will be so much better for the run.

The worst thing is the 2018 like injury toll, especially in the backs that has forced those guys to actually get a run (good they got a run, not good why). When literally all we have left standing of our original first choice 1-7 are DCE and Brad Parker, you know things have gotten bad on the injury front.

In a way, thank God we didn't lost DCE to injury. Otherwise our halves could well have been Croker and Cust.....

The best thing is the talents like Schu, Paseka, Harper, Funa, Hoppa and Guocomole coming through and gaining much needed experience leading up to a Far better 2021 season
100%
It's now a new game, we need new talent.

For mind our kids get as much out of this season as if they would have snuck into the 8. I might (well most likely) delusional but i strongly feel that the kids coming through remind me a heap of some of the 1993 / 1994 season which set us up for some great years
It’s been the one bright spot for the year , we’ve been wanting to see them and finally have , sadly due to all the injuries but nevertheless we’ve seen them.

I'm excited for 2021 after seeing what Schuster and Harper can do, Hoppa will be better for the run if he stays too. Hopefully Burbo and Metcalf get a run before season's end as well.

Yep
Like others have said . Seeing Shuster and the other juniors finally getting a crack is the only highlight for me. If we can get some luck with turbo and fainu 2021 going kick ass.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8