Best Thing About Parra Stadium

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about watching the Parra fans leaving with a few minutes to go?
That was great. The Parra fans were pretty quiet for most of the day and the Manly fans at the Southern end made a lot more noise. Apart from their tries they had to rely on the recorded Parra chant to get anything out of them.

Was great to be right in front of Beaver and Kite's tries.

I hate Parra Stadium . I was out there with a couple of mates. We were down in bay # 40 (corner) in front of where Menzies scored. We were fortunate enough to have quite a few Manly supporters around us and the few Parra fans that were around us seemed decent enough. Just luck of the draw , I guess.

It's been 10 bloody years and quite a few trips out west to finally have the satisfaction of seeing the slime fans trudge out early. We had the wood on them at Parra Stdm for most of the 90's but it's been a long wait since then.

The missus and I always give them crap about that stupid parra chant tape that they play - what an embarrassment.

We were in bay 62. Some bozo yelled out "You're soft Kite just like Ryles". My response was "Yeah right mate, the number on his back is higher than your IQ!" About two minutes later BK went over for his try and we hit the front and the Eagle fans gave it to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4