Best solo try EVER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
When I was a youngster watching rugby league there was a try by Steve Gearin catching a Greg Bretnall bomb on the run that everyone wowed about. I think Garrick’s take to score was better under more pressure today, but it was only the 4th most amazing try that Manly scored in the second half!

I'll always remember Steve Jackson scoring to win the 89 grandfibal for the Raiders, dragging half the tigers on his back. But hard to argue against today's.

When I was a youngster watching rugby league there was a try by Steve Gearin catching a Greg Bretnall bomb on the run that everyone wowed about. I think Garrick’s take to score was better under more pressure today, but it was only the 4th most amazing try that Manly scored in the second half!
Agree, Rowdy - the Garrick and Saab tries off bombs were both glorious. Jesus H. Christ we've scored some incredible tries this year. The NRL might be trying hard to kill off the game, but Manly are doing their best to keep it alive. So much fun to watch.

Think that was in a GF, and I was at that game !!

We are forgetting jurbos try of schmole.

3 tries that could all go in for try of the season and should all make try of the round.

3 absolutely "that shouldn't have happened" tries.

My mate was on the phone and lamenting losing his cash as Garrick was going back to get the ball and I said imagine if he goes the whole way from here.......

I watched the Hayne vs Dragons try, the GI vs broncos try, the Barba to Morris try, but that was the greatest individual try I have ever seen. Nobody has ever beaten 9 out of the 13 players in a team to score a try. This man is on another level. We are so lucky he is ours.

I watched the Hayne vs Dragons try, the GI vs broncos try, the Barba to Morris try, but that was the greatest individual try I have ever seen. Nobody has ever beaten 9 out of the 13 players in a team to score a try. This man is on another level. We are so lucky he is ours.
From memory for me the GI try v Broncs was the best I’d seen. Toms tops it imo. Seriously I cannot recall a player as long as I’ve watched the game be so dominant as Tom is now. I’ve watched since 1988 and seen plenty of the greats. None have had the influence on their team than Tom has had this year. He’s like when GI was at his best but doing it every week when GI would do it 1 in 5 games. It’s incredible really.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8