Best Props stats ....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Just some comparison work load stats of props .... only players that have played at least 7 games included .... and of course starting props feature because of the extra minutes they play ... all figures are average numbers per game ...

MOST RUNS PER GAME (TOP 10)

Fisher Harris .... 18
J. McQuire .... 18
Campbell Gillard .. 17
D. Klemmer ... 17
Fonua Blake ... 17
P. Haas .... 16
S. Taukeiaho ... 16
J. Paulo ... 16
P. Vaughan ... 16
J. Papalii ... 16

(M. Taupau ... 12 .. equal 22nd)

MOST METRES PER GAME (TOP 10)

Fonau Blake ... 178
Campbell Gillard ...170
Fisher Harris ... 168
P. Haas ... 161
D. Klemmer .. 157
S. Taukeiaho ... 155
D. Saifiti ... 152
J. McQuire ... 152
P. Vaughan ... 151
J. Paulo ... 150

(M. Taupau ... 115 .. 24th)

MOST TACKLES PER GAME (TOP 10)

T. Harris ... 40
A. Tolman ... 38
J. McQuire ... 36
P. Haas ... 35
P. Vaughan ... 31
Fisher Harris ... 30
B. Laurie ... 30
M. Fotuaika .... 30
D. Klemmer ... 29
D. Saifiti ... 29

(Fonau Blake ... 23 .... equal 30th)
(M. Taupau .... 23 .... equal 30th)

Love AFB and Marty, but if we are being honest. FH from Penrith, and RCG from Parra get much more aggressive with fighting for a quick play the ball, hit the line harder, bend the line, and are generally a lot more upbeat around the ruck.
Same as that 13 from the Sharks.

Our props numbers are good, but we lack up tempo a lot of the time.

Our ruck speed has always been an issue. Our props have good post contact meters but maybe that’s effecting our ruck speed

Our play the balls last night in the first half were the fastest I've seen for a long ,long time.

Love AFB and Marty, but if we are being honest. FH from Penrith, and RCG from Parra get much more aggressive with fighting for a quick play the ball, hit the line harder, bend the line, and are generally a lot more upbeat around the ruck.
Same as that 13 from the Sharks.

Our props numbers are good, but we lack up tempo a lot of the time.

Mate ... on those numbers you would half Marty's pay ... or sell him cheap on Ebay ....

Summary ...

AFB
Average runs per game .... Equal 3rd
Average metres per game ... 1st
Average tackles per game ... Equal 30th

Marty
Average runs per game .... Equal 22nd
Average metres per game ... 24th

Summary ...

AFB

Marty

Confirms my recent thoughts, Marty has been largely ineffective this year and is on serious coin. I like the guy but it maybe time to let him go.

Summary ...

AFB

Marty
There are only 32 starting props in the comp and yet Kapow is down near the bottom in many of the stats. That's worrying as I've never doubted his ability and courage. I'm sure he'd be close to the top in offloads?

Any stats on average minutes played ?? I'd say Marty would spend the least amount of time on the field on average among his front row peers. He plays less than 50 minutes most weeks. Probably explains why his stats are down in comparison.

Can never figure out why Des doesn't give him more game time. AFB would play more minutes on average than Kapow, yet Marty is supposed to be the gym junkie fitness machine. Too much weights not enough speed work perhaps ?

Any stats on average minutes played ?? I'd say Marty would spend the least amount of time on the field on average among his front row peers. He plays less than 50 minutes most weeks. Probably explains why his stats are down in comparison.

I will check and get back to you .... but that is in itself a telling stat ..... a prop unable to play as many minutes as others is still a negative factor ....

OK ...

MOST AVERAGE MINS PER GAME ... PROPS

T. Harris ... 77
P Haas ... 71
J Pangai ... 68
J. McQuire ... 67
A Tolman ... 62
A. Twai ... 62
Fisher Harris ... 61
Cambell Gillard .. 58
D Klemmer ... 57
Taukeiaho ... 57

AFB .... 55 ... (12 th)
Marty ... 42 ... (Equal 30th)

The forwards start to loose enthusiasm when they bust they guts and the backs don't do anything with the footy and dummies kick it away early in the tackle count. Our reserve grade back line is a huge problem.

I will check and get back to you .... but that is in itself a telling stat ..... a prop unable to play as many minutes as others is still a negative factor ....

OK ...

MOST AVERAGE MINS PER GAME ... PROPS

T. Harris ... 77
P Haas ... 71
J Pangai ... 68
J. McQuire ... 67
A Tolman ... 62
A. Twai ... 62
Fisher Harris ... 61
Cambell Gillard .. 58
D Klemmer ... 57
Taukeiaho ... 57

AFB .... 55 ... (12 th)
Marty ... 42 ... (Equal 30th)
BTW Tohu Harris isn't a prop, he has been playing predominantly as a lock but also spending some time on the edge for the Warriors. So no point in including him in comparisons of front rowers

Can't figure out why Marty's game time is so low, especially considering how badly it effects our go forward when he and AFB are off at same time. You wouldn't think that aerobically he would be any worse than any other front rower in the comp, why not push him for those extra 10-15 minutes of match time ??

BTW Tohu Harris isn't a prop, he has been playing predominantly as a lock but also spending some time on the edge for the Warriors. So no point in including him in comparisons of front rowers

Fair enough ... only going from the NRL stats site ... and when you isolate position prop he comes in their figures ...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4