Best player tonight a rookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Too young??
Not enough experience??
Lets keep putting average experienced players in, as they are reliable, predictable, slow and have a ceiling of 5/10 when we have star youngsters chomping at the bit for a gig.
Well played Guocomole...hopefully you have opened the door for Shuster and Hoppa jnr

I don’t know what’s going on in the back ground but what I can see is:

1.Disorganisation in attack and defence
2. Sliding defence, poor reads and individual players racing up out if the line missing
3. Can’t see any Conradorary out there
4. They are not putting in for the coach
5. Coach continually making poor selections rewarding mediocracy.
6. Coach ignoring young talent - early season interview DCE was talking up Hoppa and we sign up Schuster to keep him from the Roosters and don’t play him,
7. Game plan either not followed or ****e.
8. We do look like Canterbury did when Des was coach and I hate it.
9. What is Des’s vision and long term plan. Can’t see any evidence of any progressive thinking.
10. Tear that old V8 engine down and rebuild that baby with serious high quality parts and then hear it roar and watch it fly.
The season is over time for a rebuild.

I don’t know what’s going on in the back ground but what I can see is:

1.Disorganisation in attack and defence
2. Sliding defence, poor reads and individual players racing up out if the line missing
3. Can’t see any Conradorary out there
4. They are not putting in for the coach
5. Coach continually making poor selections rewarding mediocracy.
6. Coach ignoring young talent - early season interview DCE was talking up Hoppa and we sign up Schuster to keep him from the Roosters and don’t play him,
7. Game plan either not followed or ****e.
8. We do look like Canterbury did when Des was coach and I hate it.
9. What is Des’s vision and long term plan. Can’t see any evidence of any progressive thinking.
10. Tear that old V8 engine down and rebuild that baby with serious high quality parts and then hear it roar and watch it fly.
The season is over time for a rebuild.
The vision is a good point, look at Guaca took him up until now to get minutes. With so many promising players in the system there is no road testing of the talented footballers and a lot of faith put into fringe footballers by the coach.

Progressively weening them in, Funa is the only player to debut this season and everyone mentions the injuries we have.

Yep could be anything Guaca, wait until we get a couple of blokes back that back up in support, looking for the offload in Manase and Turbo.
Can someone explain to me why we keep going left left left...Suli and Guaca on the right both scored tries with limited opportunity. I was screaming to get it to suli all 2nd half and yet they go left. However bad that first half was we still should have won it late.

Can someone explain to me why we keep going left left left...Suli and Guaca on the right both scored tries with limited opportunity. I was screaming to get it to suli all 2nd half and yet they go left. However bad that first half was we still should have won it late.
Because the $1mil myth captain is as clueless as the rest of the so called Manly brains trust.

I am not sure on it mate, but Suli needs early ball and quick ball. Could be Suli not hitting the hole, but my take is they give him to many face balls with defenders just about on him. A couple of times he went for the ball infield tonight Levi ran to far with it and gave a face ball again.

DCE should be giving him early ball also.

Cust will go good with Guaca, they had a great combination on the left edge in the twenties.

Because the $1mil myth captain is as clueless as the rest of the so called Manly brains trust.
More down to the dummy halves I think. Levi and Croker bring very little art to the role, in fact Croker probably is slightly the smarter of the two.

Apart from his try he made some fantastic runs out wide, beating players with strength

I was screaming the exact same thing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7