Best Manly fullback option ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Albert is the number 2 fullback in the squad.

As good a player as Walker is, I would like to see Albert get the nod.

The good teams have a fullback who has a passing game and keeps the defensive line in tact when defending.

We need more in variation in attack, Suli has not been given the room he had in those final few games last season.

The safe player options are only effective if the opponents make mistakes. I don’t see what attacking game Elliot, Parker, Garrick and Jorge offer.

How about put Parker at fullback. I have always had the opinion that playing fullback must have the attribute of bulk and size.(snake, ridge exception). With Tom's sus hammy, perhaps play tom at 5/8 (ala Jack Wighton) may prolong Turbo's career.
1. Parker
2.Taufua
3. Walker
4. Suli
5. Garrick
6. Turbo Tom
7. DCE

Last edited:
Albert is the number 2 fullback in the squad.

As good a player as Walker is, I would like to see Albert get the nod.

The good teams have a fullback who has a passing game and keeps the defensive line in tact when defending.

We need more in variation in attack, Suli has not been given the room he had in those final few games last season.

The safe player options are only effective if the opponents make mistakes. I don’t see what attacking game Elliot, Parker, Garrick and Jorge offer.
From my viewing it doesn't seem Albert has much of a passing game. He is an out and out winger. He played fullback in juniors cos he was a class above and you want the best players with hands on ball. Albert is not going to be our saviour this year. I also agree with Double hoops, don't give him any game time until he re signs and commits to the club!

Pretty sure that Will Hoppa debuted for Manly as a centre after playing most or all of his junior footy as a full back . Albert has already played on a regular basis it seems as a centre in the junior ranks so providing his confidence level was also up in defence , no reason why he could not perform well enough there with his natural ability . Des looks like he is still playing it safe right now with his back "s line up and if Albert had been able to have played some footy in the lower grades this season and indicated that his fitness and playing ability was of a good standard , most likely he would have got a run by now . Sure that Albert would or could go well as a one , cente or wing . Just surprising that he has not committed yet to his playing future , quite sure that Manly would have a firm idea on what to offer him money wise . Great if he can stay and be part of the future backline , Tom has a mortgage when fit as the one and that probably does only then leave Albert with a centre or wing option , Maybe eventually Suli and Albert in the centres , then to take into account that Parker is presently going O K .

Pretty sure that Will Hoppa debuted for Manly as a centre after playing most or all of his junior footy as a full back . Albert has already played on a regular basis it seems as a centre in the junior ranks so providing his confidence level was also up in defence , no reason why he could not perform well enough there with his natural ability . Des looks like he is still playing it safe right now with his back "s line up and if Albert had been able to have played some footy in the lower grades this season and indicated that his fitness and playing ability was of a good standard , most likely he would have got a run by now . Sure that Albert would or could go well as a one , cente or wing . Just surprising that he has not committed yet to his playing future , quite sure that Manly would have a firm idea on what to offer him money wise . Great if he can stay and be part of the future backline , Tom has a mortgage when fit as the one and that probably does only then leave Albert with a centre or wing option , Maybe eventually Suli and Albert in the centres , then to take into account that Parker is presently going O K .

Will Hoppa was on wing and that is where he played most if not all of his matches for Manly.

20200801_215915.jpg

Hoppa is Injured? That explains a bit but Cust not listed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7