Best Looking Cheerleader

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Now, I don't know her name, but there's one at The Penrith Game Last year, and she looked like that blondy, who got married on Home and Away this week (not that I watch that show - hehehe hmmm)...

Someone in the know might know....

You know Ryan, I think this must be your honest attempt at diverting attention away from the misery of the current team selections and leaderboard state of play.

[quote author=Garts]
one thing that we cant bag Manly about is the quality of the cheerleaders :yeah:

My goodness....I actually think we concur on a subject matter !!!
[/quote]

no I dont believe it.

Actually I always thought you were gay. well you learn something new everyday. :D

pfft these girls havee nothing on linda!

Ryan what about a cheerleader yart? With pictures of course (names not important).

I'm leaning toward Belinda, because she's the only name I know, and to that end, don't even know which one she is, but I don't know enough about them to even think of a Cheerleader YART.

That said - Give me time. I will come up with one. Can't wait to see who plays number 9 !!!

That said - Give me time. I will come up with one. Can't wait to see who plays number 9 !!!

I am more interested in the combinations between number 6 and number 9....hmmmm. Now that's what I call half time entertainment!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4