Best in the world..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure about best in the world Sue but he’s up there. Each carry he bends the line or just goes straight through it! Great offload as well. Gee opposition packs must legit worry about playing us with some of the players we have atm, Marty and afb best starting prop tandem in the comp.

Not sure about best in the world Sue but he’s up there. Each carry he bends the line or just goes straight through it! Great offload as well. Gee opposition packs must legit worry about playing us with some of the players we have atm, Marty and afb best starting prop tandem in the comp.
Yeah I was thinking this morning that there is maybe someone better then i went through them and you know what , there isn’t I reckon.
Bromwich ,JWH , Graham , Klemmer , Fifita , Woods are the main rep players running around and he has them covered atm The Roosters guy Takehuai ( don’t know how to spell it ) maybe main contender but hasn’t been around long enough.

I’m not including Burgess as I peg him as a 13 like Jake.

At the moment I can’t disagree, but Lodge and Haas will develop over the next few years and the three of them will fight it out for the top gong.

Addin Fanua Blake is the best front row forward in the game ... by plenty. Marty might be next as well.This guy given his age has the chance to become the maroon and whites greatest ever prop... and we had some good uns.

He must be close. He and Taupau make a serious front line in our new tough line army

I've been saying that for a while - I don't think its even an argument that he isn't right at the top of the tree for props...maybe even for overall players right at the moment. I think he's left Marty behind. AFB athleticism and ability to hit holes as well as not just bend the line but often break it is somewhat Taumalolo like. And I think the best is still yet to come.

I like his attitude too for a bi of niggle and to make it personal. The best players almost always have a little bit of that in them.

A Sea eagle for life I hope.

Addin Fanua Blake is the best front row forward in the game ... by plenty. Marty might be next as well.This guy given his age has the chance to become the maroon and whites greatest ever prop... and we had some good uns.
We have the best two props in the game. I love Marty's second stint when he comes on, he is so fit this year. So lucky to have these two props in our team.

Great thread Sue....Des only took 1 training session back at Manly to make this exact claim....AFB is to be the best front rower in the game and very importantly....a long time Seaeagle !!

Best props in the game atm in no particular order

Klemmer, AFB, Marty, Fifita

All your Mclean's, JWH, Bromich, Graham, RCG, Lodge, Vaughan etc etc are second tier

Haas will join that first group with a bullet............kid is something special

We have the best two props in the game. I love Marty's second stint when he comes on, he is so fit this year. So lucky to have these two props in our team.

The best bit is if you try to avoid them then you have Jake to cut you in half. No where to run or hide with our forwards atm

Best props in the game atm in no particular order

Klemmer, AFB, Marty, Fifita

All your Mclean's, JWH, Bromich, Graham, RCG, Lodge, Vaughan etc etc are second tier

Haas will join that first group with a bullet............kid is something special

I think Haas is already there and should be on the bench for origin.

Very impressive motor and a much older head than his birthday

Woods.....hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Sharon Woods ……

Fifita is a just world class flopper whose best runs are sideways

Well then the discussion could move to our greatest ever props.

Bull, O’Neill , Ward, Roberts, Thompson , Harvey, and co ....more we’ve had plenty . Different eras but he’s fit comfortably in with those guys

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8